April 2002 (RD: 04/18/2002)- APPROVED today on Aug 03!!!

voronv

Registered Users (C)
:p :) :p Hello Friends!

After my wife's LUD changed yesterday, I started thinking they may send us RFE.
Instead I've got 4 emails from them today, two duplicates for myself and my daughter (evidently, 2 were generated by my Porfolio and the other 2 were sent directly), saying: APPROVED!

I've requested on opening an inquiry immediately after the processing date for VSC changed to June 4, 2002.
I also questioned FBI on my FP2 check and they nicely told me that they sent it back the deay after received from CIS (06/05/04).
I faxed FBI on name check and still have not got any response from them.

This is my history:

RD: 04/18/2002
ND: 04/25/2002
FP1: 06/17/2002 (daughter 08/26/2002)
FP2: 05/20/2004

Three EAD's (last received in May this year); three AP's.

My wife's case is still pending: we didn't file her medical report in a proper time. So the story is not complete yet, still... I feel myself much better now.

Anyway, thank you ALL guys for your support and help!
Thank you very much Mr Khanna for setting up this wondeful site and keeping it alive! This forum's and my family's support was the only fresh breath for me every day during this difficult time.

Very good luck for you, brothers, especially to old 2001/2002 waiting people. You will all get it soon, no doubt. :) ;) :)

BTW, FYE New Jersey guys:
- on Aug 24 our congressman Frank Pallone will be meeting local voters in his local office in New Brunswick on Church St/Kilmer Sq. (I will post details later).

Sincerely yours.

help

Hello Guys,

I am going to get my FP in 2 weeks, does my son also need also FP?? he is 4 1/2 years old. Please help

Swa.
Rd dec 02 23
nd jan 03 23
fp1 feb 03 23

Last edited by a moderator:
swapna00 said:
Hello Guys,

I am going to get my FP in 2 weeks, does my son also need also FP?? he is 4 1/2 years old. Please help

Swa.
Rd dec 02 23
nd jan 03 23
fp1 feb 03 23
I believe, finger printing does not apply to kids less than 14 years old. I do not have kids so other's will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Congratulations Voronv!
When did you initiate the status inquiry? Exact date I mean. I am trying to find out how many days they took to approve your case after we initiate the status inquiry.

It them took one week to approve after inquiry

RD2426 said:
Congratulations Voronv!
When did you initiate the status inquiry? Exact date I mean. I am trying to find out how many days they took to approve your case after we initiate the status inquiry.

I initiated my inquiry on Friday, July 23, so it took them 5 week days + 1. Fast enough.