April 2002 got RFE e-mails

atlET

Registered Users (C)
Got RFE e-mails today (notice requesting additional evidence) for both me and my wife.

What was the rfe about.

i485 ND 04/24/02
FP1 April 03
rfe (status Proof) Jul04
rfe reply Jul04
FP2 Oct26 04
AP ????

akc11 said:
What was the rfe about.

i485 ND 04/24/02
FP1 April 03
rfe (status Proof) Jul04
rfe reply Jul04
FP2 Oct26 04
AP ????
Don't know, I still have to get the actual notices.

Hi atlET,

Please see my signature to get an idea of the timelines invloved in getting the RFE.It normally goes to the attorney.In some cases it has landed in the applicants mail box. In my case too both self and spouse got RFE as per online message. However only i got the RFE for EVL. Nothing for spouse. Let us know if u have any questions. Will be glad to share info.

Cheers

Tanjar

tanjar said:
Hi atlET,

Please see my signature to get an idea of the timelines invloved in getting the RFE.It normally goes to the attorney.In some cases it has landed in the applicants mail box. In my case too both self and spouse got RFE as per online message. However only i got the RFE for EVL. Nothing for spouse. Let us know if u have any questions. Will be glad to share info.

Cheers

Tanjar
Thanks a lot for the information!

140 was approved in Nov 2002. the rfe was for EVL (employment verification letter).

Cheers

Tanjar

I just received this email message 'we responded to your request for more information concerning your case' .
Anyone has any idea what it could be???

akc11 said:
I just received this email message 'we responded to your request for more information concerning your case' .
Anyone has any idea what it could be???

Does not appear to be RFE .. Sounds like USCIS responded to your or your's lawyers enquiry. Also could be if you changed your address and sent in AR11 address change form. Did you change your address or make an enquiry through phone ?

When I got RFE, the message was like "We have requested additional information" and not "responded to your request". Most likely you won't get any letter.