Registered Users (C)
Mar/April 2002 485 Tracker Nebraska

This for folks in Nebrasaka I485 Mar/April 2002 tracker

485 RD 04/01/2002
485 ND 04/16/2002
FP 06/20/2002
AP 06/05/2002
EAD 05/29/2002

Hear the Nov 2001 and some dec 2001 folks are getting approved.
Congrats and Good Luck.

P.S Hope folks who are getting approvals/rfe/gc related info also put the information on rupnet.com as it kind of gives a quick snapshot of what's happening to whom at what center. I think it is kind of neat. Looks like VSC is getting more approvals than NSC, while NSC seems to be generating more RFE's

ajivid::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
485 RD 02/28/2002
485 ND 03/22/2002
FP 06/26/2002

I posted it here since I didn't find a tracker fro March 2002. Hope nobody'll mind.

No approvals since 03/21

Anyone know whats going on ? there doesnt seem to be happening since last week.. looks like things are slowing down or is there another freeze on.
This is really terrible. Was watching lot of approvals happening on rupnet.com. Now suddenly everything seems to have almost stopped. Very very discouraging. Anybody hear anything ???:eek:

delays again

Looks like the 485 for nebraska has slowed down again. almost nothing in the past 2 weeks while vermont has doubled its approvals in the same period.
heard vermont got a 100 new adjudicators. i guess it is having the desired effect as they just overtook nebraska center at double speed ( vroooom ).
ah well the waiting continues. mysteries are the way of the INS

May be I am right or Wrong ??

I see the trend like this , I think the BCIS operates like this

I think this happens in a cycle of every 3 months

I think they process 140 apps for 3 months, then they process EAD apps for the next 3 months, then they process 131 apps for the next 3 months, then they process 485 apps for the next 3 months, why i am thinking like this is during sept to nov last year you could get your 140 approved in 30 days, then the trend changed to EAD and then to 485, now again i am seeing that the 140 are getting approved and they have slowed down drastically on 485's,

My question is has anybody noticed this ??

Comments are welcome ??

Thanks..,
Pchandra

maybe / maybe not

Well it could be becuase the stopped processing new 485's from nov all the way to jan. In the meantime they did send out 100's of RFE's, EAD, and all the other good stuff since all the 485 adjudicators had nothing to do. That probably why all the other categories sort of seemed to go at high speed. as soon as 485 opened up again with the installation of the new BCIS FBI software, approvals for the RFE's started flowing in and you can see a huge spurt where they processed more 485's in 1 month than in thier entire history. Probably they had the 485's approved but couldnt put it into the system till the s/w was in place.
anyway i did expect a slow down as they are back to thier old ways of about 3 or 4 a day, but in the past 2 weeks even that is not happening. Lucky if it is 1 a day at best now. However I did notice they have sent RFE's to folks all the way up to Jan 08, 2003. So maybe they are sitting around waiting for replies. God Knows man. Evrytime I come up with an explanation, they find a way to stump me.
ajivid