April 2001 approvals...Expect this week (Jan. 21 thru Jan. 25)

Probably this week

We will see a few of April approvals. Anybody remembers when VSC started March approvals?

JimZ

March approvals started early dec.

I know this for a fact as one of my friends with ND 3/12 got approved
on 12/17. Also I had spoken with an IIO around 12/27 and she said
the same- that they were doing march cases.

It depends on whether you believe VSC is going to start April cases this week.

I wish it did and therefore I will keep dreaming.

Remember...

it might not have so many people in April, May and June, lots of people were stuck about their I485 receipts because of the strike of INS, so if the process moved to April, maybe it would move very fast. So, don\'t worry too much!

Guys, we would have good luck. I believe!

No Title

It\'s the same people who got stuck in April/May that are now stuck here. VSC is not only inefficient but unrational. About 8 months ago, VSC hardly moved on I-140 cases. Now the I-140 processing time is 2 months. However, it\'s not moving on I-485 cases. The agency penalizes people who started GC process earlier. It\'s a sick agency!

There was an approval today (01/23/2002)...that was March case...It looks like VSC is trying to clea

No Title

What seems to me is that VSC is incapable of cleaning up March cases. I know a couple March filers who have not got approved. Indeed there are January filers who are still waiting. VSC is a very much screwed up agency, and I don\'t think anybody can simply deny this fact.

What is this ???? Processing time for VSC says "processing 03/15/01 as of 12/10/01" but t

On the other hand, CSC says "processing 01/01/00 as of 01/18/02" but they are processing April/May/June/July 2001 cases as of 01/24/02.
Any explanation ?????????????

No Title

This probably explains why VSC is not moving forward. But the same people who got stuck in April waiting for receipts are now stuck again here. How can they do that to us? It took VSC 7 months to approve my I-140. Had it taken 3 months, I would have submitted I-485 two years ago when all the numbers were still current.

No Title

But these are actually March cases. Nevertheless, it\'s a good sign. In any case, I don\'t think VSC is entitled to help TSC at the expense of longer wait for you and me.

So there were about 5 April (ND) approvals this week....lets track it next week. there will be some