April 04 I-140 Approved

maheshcr

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 has been approved yesterday (August 17, 05).

Thanks to all for the support and guidance.

Mahesh

Congratulations..Mahesh

Hope your further immigration journey will be smooth.

What is your category ( EB2 or EB3)?

Yeah ..Mahesh ..me too from Illinois

EB2
140 Approved – May’05
485 - ???

Second EAD is approved, AP2 is still pending dates have changed, Did you receive your AP2(Parole) ?

When can we see some progress on I-485 ?

Good Luck!
:)

Hi Anil,

Thank you for your wishes. Mine fall under the EB-3 category.

Mithun,

I am not sure how long will it take for the 485 to be approved. Being an concurrent filing, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the 485 to get approved. But, with NSC anything can happen anytime including the case status getting toggled over.

Let's hope for the best.

Good Luck!

Mahesh

Mahesh,
Congrajulations. You had waited for your 140. Hopefully your 485 also comes through soon.

Thanks Digs. Wish you a faster approval as well. It was exactly 2 weeks since my I-140 is approved.

Mahesh

Thanks Sensat. Being concurrent filing, I don't know how long CIS will take to process the I-485. As the current NSC date for I-485 processing is Dec 2003, I am keeping my fingers crossed to see it approved hopefully in about four months time.

Not sure if I will get an RFE on 485 as I am yet to do the medical examination process.

Thanks again,

Mahesh

Congrats

Congrats Mahesh...

Might a great relief...

Good luck with 485 ... and wherever this GC journey takes us.

Thanks Billtoo, Toraboraus.

I called the NSC today stating my I-140 was approved the day before (08/17) and my I-485 status didn’t change and it was a concurrent filing.

The lady checked my case status and said it’s been on it’s way to an officer and I asked on my wife’s 485 and she asked me whether my wife is with me.

Said yes and she asked my wife whether I have permission to check on her case. Finally, she said my wife’s 485 too is being on it’s way to the officer.

I am keeping my fingers crossed to hear something back in a week as I asked the officer if I will know something on the case status in a week’s time and she said yes.

Thanks

Mahesh

Thanks Digs. It will be 1 year on Sept 9th since my and my wife's FP is taken. I am planning to call back NSC next Friday if I don't hear anything on the case status.

Thanks again,

Mahesh