RFE issued by NSC on 26 Nov 03

Rfe for self : Employment letter
spouse : Medical immunizations
misselt birth affidavit

Rfe response for self recved by NSC on 18 Dec 03
Rfe response for spouse recv by NSC on 21 Jan 04

Approved for both on 3 Feb 2004

Note :
1. Immunizations completion is must... Good advice by my attorney - Sheela Murthy
2. whole family get approved at same time. Doesnt matter if one is sent earlier..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

All the best! I saw your update on rupnet a while back. Thanks.

Passport Stamped ***

Got passport stamped today(02/08/04)
Submitted courtesy copy, 2 ADIT pics, I-94...

Was told I would get the card in one and half years...
Which means that I might have to go for stamping once more

Good luck guys.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this website...

Congratulations!!

Was told I would get the card in one and half years...Which means that I might have to go for stamping once more

Does it mean that you will have to take another interview? What if someone changes company after 6 months of getting GC (i.e passport stamping) ? Does it affect on second stamping? or any other problem? And what if you change the address within that duration?

Thanks,
Mugdha.

courtesy copy only for stamping?

Greencardaspirer, Congras!!

my case got approved too. my lawyer told me that I need the original copy for the stamping. I received the courtesy copy, but my lawyer is still waiting for the original copy that was sent to him.

did you only bring the courtesy copy for the stamping? if so, which office you went?

Thanks a lot!!

Used curtesy copy for stamping

gcwaiter
I used Courtesy copy for stamping..
It was at Bloomington in Minnesota..

magdha..
there is no interview...
Once you get approval..Just take the docs and they will stamp your passport...
If I dont get the plastic card by next year... I have to just go and get a stamping again..No interview...

It is better to stay with same company for atleast 6months after 485 approval...otherwise it might cause problem for citizenship later...
Once you have your passport stamp.. you are free to work for any company of your choice...

The change of address does not effect GC... you have to inform USCIS..

Greencardaspirer

1st of all congratulations 2 u both.

Note :
1. Immunizations completion is must... Good advice by my attorney - Sheela Murthy

What do u mean by completion??? Didn't your wife had full medical done at the time of 485 filing??

Thanks.
K.

she did not take MMR

The doctor requestd waiver from MMR because it hinders pregnancy if one is trying to get pregnant

I thought I would request a waiver but my attorney suggested that She might get RFE again if we ask for waiver...