April 01 case approved on jan 3\'02

I think he is mistaken about the RD. I can tell from his FP date that he should be March RD instead

I agree.

Why sunil needs to create a new ID for this discussion? I noticed his new ID is \'sunilpal\' and the old one is \'sunil pal\'. I can not believe what \'sunil pal\' says is true unless he himself explains al these.

Thanks and good luck to all.

No Title

These are the statements, the original Sunil Pal had posted why did he changed his ID??

April 01 case approved on jan 3\'02 - 01:22pm Jan 14, 2002 EST - My GC just got approved. My details are
RD April 6\'01, FP Aug 30 \'01, Approved 1/3/02. under EB2 India...
VSC RECEIPT TRACKER - 04:25pm Aug 7, 2001 EST - Please can you tell how did you come to know about this?
Please Help! My Company has given Lay Off. - 03:20pm Mar 17, 2001 EST - apply for the ead now, thats what i read from other messages. I am in same boat, I-485 just applied. my email is royb_r@yahoo.com.
laidoff before 180 days - 03:18pm Mar 17, 2001 EST - Thanks BostonV, its very helpfull. Am waiting for the ead to come. will I be out of status if I dont find another job before i leave this one?
changing job after 180 days - 10:33pm Mar 16, 2001 EST - Hi Everest,
I would like to know your experience as I just got laid off. I-485 was applied last week. Did you have to redo the I-140?..

waste of time

Guys, don\'t waste time on speculating. This could be a fake approval or incorrect RD. I understand we are all anxious to see some movement from VSC, but the fact is fact, they are still processing March 15 since early December last year. What a shame.

No Title

I forgot my username and password, so I had to create a neew id. I gave the explanation above how i managed to keep my job. The RD on the approval notice says April 6, 2001. Anyway, I wanted to help you guys by posting the information that my April case got approved, so things are moving and you soon would be getting yours.

Let me tell you what....

Another poltergeist hanging around........................sunil pal created this discussion, and then escaped because his/her spirit (you may see space in sunil pal) is sqeezed out by the laid off. And without spirit, he/she turned out to be a poltergeist and his/her name is also squeezed to be sunilpal in which no space any more.

----What a story!!! The guy posted from Nov 24, 2000 07:28 pm to Jan 14, 2002 02:20 pm, he/she never forgot password during the 13.5 months but only forgot it within few days after posted the &^%^$^$%^ approval posting!!!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________
I\'m sorry to say those unexciting words. Let\'s pray for him/her and show some sympathy to her/him, may God bless her/him and may he/she have a good luck to turn around from unfortunate hardship!

July RD Approved ! by NSC - I have copied the following posting from NSC discussion

EB2 RIR approved!!
machaekl Degest - 03:11pm Jan 14, 2002 EST

EB2 RIR, RD:07/01, ND:08/01, FP:11/01, AD:01/11/02