Apr RFE, Let\'s share our info

Nayblahscar

Registered Users (C)
Hi, folks got RFE in April, let\'s share our information so that we can have clue how does NSC streamline it.
Mine: 04/02/2002 RFE issued, 04/18/2002 response was recvd by INS
I don\'t know what it is, cuz my lawyer responded it without nofifying me. These dates were from AVM.

RFE on 4/13

Well my lawyer claims he responded to the RFE on 4/23. I dont see any change in AVM so I am not sure about him.

RFE about Employment

RD 4/13
ND 5/01
FP 3/07
EB2 - WI

RFE Received issued 4/2/02 and received 4/19/02

And Reply back on 4/23/02, It is not updated by INS in AVM

ND:11/00 and RD: 10/00

No Title

Received RFE on Apr. 12
Replied on Apr. 19
AVM ack on Apr. 24

Waiting ...

April RFE

RFE mailed on 04/03; RFE received on 04/08; reply to RFE mailed on 04/17; Received by NSC on 04/25.

Details on RFE for employment

Hi tooOldtoWait,

Could you please list the documents requested by INS regarding your employment.

Document for Emp

It was basically the same letter that I sent while filing 485 with a different date. Just that letter and nothing else.

Hope this helps.

RFE Received per AVM on April 10th

RFE requested on March 20th per AVM.
Replied by me and the law offices on March 30th.
INS AVM message says: Received on April 10, 2002.

RFE regarding employment verification letter, affidavits of birth & non-availability certificates for both me and my wife.

Did you receive the copy of RFE?

Hello Friends:

Did you guys receive the copy of RFE directly from INS ? or your Attorney forwarded to you ?

I checked the AVM ..it says RFE issued on April 18. However, I have not received anything. NO response from Attorney.

How to find out ? what is the average # of days will take to receive the RFE ?

Lawyer got it (in my case)

I never saw that and in my case IIO said that RFE was sent to the Mail room on 9th Apr. AVM said RFE sent on 13th and my lawyer received it on 18.

Hope these details helps.

So if AVM was updated on 18th then NSC IS infact working a bit and not Idle as people think? or am I day dreaming? or they stopped after your RFE!

Ref salary

If the attorney screwed up my I-140 salary which was not the same with pay stub and much higher than I-485 salary, what could happen? Could this person be denied? Please help. Any idea would be appreciated.

J.

RFE 04/02, AVM ACK 04/17

RFE is about evidence of acrossing US/Canada boarder without I-94 issued.

Waiting

Guan888

AVM ackd on May 3rd

Today AVM changed to "Your response was received on May 3rd. It takes approx 300 to 330 days and since your initial processing was already over, it will take 330 days from date to complete your processing" or something like that.

Does this mean I have to wait for one more year? or this is the message that everyone gets?

Any help is appreciated!