Apr 2002 LIN RD Approved!!!! Surprise!!!

kmnalluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
One of my friend whose RD is in April 2002 got approved. It's a surprise to him and all of us. I did not believe him and asked his Receipt number and I confirmed it. I know many guys here don't believe. But I promise it's true. BCIS is weird!!!!

LIN 02 163 54***.

Run the script if you guys don't believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting

The receipt no. is weird. I did submit my I-485 application in the first week of April, 2002 with receipt # 02 165 5####. Does any body have any idea what the middle 3 digits represent? in my case they are 165.

This receipt number is different from the normal receipt number of
all of us here. It is stating with LIN and not EAC. It might be a different catogory of GC (not employment based). Their timelines could be different

LIN is for Nebraska.
EAC is for Vermont.

165 reflects the day the check was receipted and the case was entered into the computer (the ND).

I noticed that Nebraska has been doing something really interesting in terms of I-485 processing.

It's a regular EB3 case. His wife also got approved along with him and she applied follow to join only in FEB 2003.

What we are thinking is that the guy pulled out the primary applicant's file to add wife's application and instead of putting it back assigned to an officer and the officer might have approved. This is just a guess. But he is a very lucky guy.

Luck of Draw

Again I heard this about CSC and cant vouch for its authenticity.

It seems that sometimes supervisors will pull a file randomly to show a newly appointed officer how to process a 485 case. This is so random that he may pull a later file and go by the order. If this is a one-case miracle, then this rumor could be true. Only time will tell!

spouse approvals

I am wondering is there any way we can make our spouse approval with us even if we applied her GC for after some days of our approvals.(having huge gap between both RD's)

I am not understanding some postal have this kind of info.And it seems quite new for me?..
Guys please explain...