appt as a group?

glub

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife and I are both on H1 visa status. We want to take a single appointment for stamping, is that possible? Some sources say that is allowed only if one spouse is a dependent (h4). Some other sources say that you can book a single appt by adding another passport as a "group" as opposed to "family"... Can anyone throw some light on this?

Thanks!

glub said:
Hi,

My wife and I are both on H1 visa status. We want to take a single appointment for stamping, is that possible? Some sources say that is allowed only if one spouse is a dependent (h4). Some other sources say that you can book a single appt by adding another passport as a "group" as opposed to "family"... Can anyone throw some light on this?

Thanks!

My friend went to India last week and they have appointment next week. He and his wife is on H1. They are going together for their appointment plus taking there parents for tourist visa. All 4 have appointment as group at same time. Not sure how they did it or what option they selected, but it's possible. You can call the consulate to ask this question.

Thanks!
I'd appreciate it if you could find out from your friend how it went and let me know...