Apprval for July filing

RS_July

Registered Users (C)
I am new to the forum - but wanted to share my excitement on the approval of my I-485 today as per the online message.

Details

VSC
RD 7/23/02
FP 9/18/02
AD 12/16/03

BTW I have updated Rupnet. :)

Congrats! on quick approval.

1. Did you find Concurrently ?
2. Are you single or married ?
3. When did you do your Medical?
4. Did you get any RFE ?

Congrats! on quick approval.

1. Did you find Concurrently ?
2. Are you single or married ?
3. When did you do your Medical?
4. Did you get any RFE ?

Thanks.

No. I did not file concurretly.
Married. But the online message for wife has not changed.
Medical was done July, 2002
Fortunately, no RFE for me.

I have been in the US for quite sometime now and never botherd to file for the GC until March of 2001. Mt six year limit for H-1 B had expired in December 2002.

Well, quick approval is a relative term when BCIS is concerned. It took almost 17 months for the approval...but when I see so many people waiting from Dec 2001/Jan 2002 onwards, then maybe yes it is quicker as I am lucky to have jumped the queue.

Guys, hang in there as it is just a matter of time!

Best wishes to all!

Congrats!!

Do you know if the local office processed your case.

I see Philadelphia office processing OCT 2002 I-485 cases. Can someone shed some light on this.

Thanks

Originally posted by RS_July

Guys, hang in there as it is just a matter of time!

Best wishes to all!

Please refrain from this standard "It is just a matter of time" advisory message. Given your benign intentions, it just seems to me like rubbing salt on my waiting wounds.

I will take the best wishes though. I might be the only person with this opinion, but I am getting sick of this "Your approval will come soon".

My $0.02

Originally posted by gc_majburi
Please refrain from this standard "It is just a matter of time" advisory message. Given your benign intentions, it just seems to me like rubbing salt on my waiting wounds.

I will take the best wishes though. I might be the only person with this opinion, but I am getting sick of this "Your approval will come soon".

My $0.02

Hey, you seem like a sick person!!!
There was no intention of rubbing it in...I meant what I said. I have gone through this like everyone else, and I think an approval posting gives everyone hope.
What can you do, except wait?

Anyway, I still wish everyone luck!!!:)

RS_July,

I think some people cannot understand good language. And cannot take if something good happens to a neighbor.

Congrats again!!

Originally posted by PhillyDec01
RS_July,

I think some people cannot understand good language. And cannot take if something good happens to a neighbor.

Congrats again!!

PhillyDec01,

I appreciate the kind words!

Good luck,

R.

Originally posted by RS_July
PhillyDec01,

I appreciate the kind words!

Good luck,

R.

You bums dont get it. Just by your moronic wishes do you think we would get the approvals. Just be happy with your approvals. Nontheless, I never felt jealous or anything. It is your day and I have no problems with that.