i23m

Registered Users (C)
Labor cert: 20 months
I-140: 10 months
I-485: 92 days
Stamping tomorrow morning: priceless
EB3, Florida.
This is no joke, I wish you all luck.
P.S. AVM didn\'t update, got it in the mail today.Total shock.
So long...

Congratulations! This is another miracle!

I hope that I am the next. RD 1/8/02, FP 3/8/02. AD??

Great news for you guys, but...

as happy as I am for all who have benefited from the FP scheduling screwups at TSC, it is sure starting to get pretty frustrating for those of us who have RD\'s in the first half of 2001, and are still waiting for our FP.

Sorry, I know it sounds like sour grapes, and maybe it is. The pattern now is definitely approval within a couple of months of FP. Hey TSC, send me my FP appointment!!!

Again, truly, more power to the lucky ones who are getting these quick approvals.

congrats. Please add/update your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

No Title

I am very sure, I did my stamping today in Miami.
It took about 3.5 hours...
I\'m still in shock.

Congratulations to i23m and good luck!!!

No offense to anyone. This is just another example that explains TSC is very efficient (and excellent) of executing its "RANDOM" behavior on a consistent basis.

To be accurate, I do not think TSC processes 485 randomly

I believe there are some unreasonable patterns. Less officially TSC is processing March-April 2001 cases. There are some lucky 2002 filers and some unlucky old cases.

No Title

Hi,
  It has been now more than 3 weeks since they say my case was assigned to an immigration officer. I don\'t know why it is taking so long.. I called them on Wednesday and they told me that no decision yet. That\'s all they said. I am really not sure what to do in such a case. I believe after the case is assigned it shouldn\'t take so long..My case was assigned on 4th of April and no news yet.

FYI...

Unknown485,

This is not to discourage you but to keep you informed...

I was told the exact same thing ..both cases (wife/myself)
assigned to an officer on April 4th. I called again on April
24th & was told that my case is at a workstation & my wife case
is not even at the workstation & is still in a warehouse someplace.
I lost faith in info from IIO. I intend to keep calling & ask another
IIO soon.

Sudheer

No Title

sudss,
 yep but I have called them couple of times and I got the same answer that both the cases ( I mean me and my wife) are assigned to IIO and no decision yet on those cases. So, I believe that my case is with an IIO. When I called them day before yesterday i.e. on 24th they told me that no decision has been made, so I can\'t assume that my case is approved and AVM is not updated. They told me to call back after if it is 1 month since my case was assigned to an IIO. So, that means I am gonna call them again on May 5th if my case is not approved by that time.
Gking1 -
I was told by IIO that it sometimes take 30days before some cases are approved. I did talk to my attorney about that and he told me that it may take somewhere from 30 days to 60 days in some cases...
when I thought why is it taking so long for me only then I came to the following conclusion. It maybe wrong, but I feel that:
once the case is assigned to IIO, they make decision about the cases who are individual( I mean single person applied for 485) first and then for family.. So, maybe now I would be getting some decision in couple of days. Also, my attorney told me that the it has slowed down at Texax becuase of the security check thing...(I don\'t know the details) that is why we haven\'t seen many approvals after April 15th, but it may speed up once it is done..