Approveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

My485Pending

Registered Users (C)
Approvedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys my case is finally approved.... it was a long long long long long wait for US,,, i almost went into depression.....from time to time... but finally heard the magic words on the answering machine , online status still say's the same old...975 days..blah blah....

my WAC is 01-281-50XXX and my wife case is also approved..
my details in brief...

I got laid off before 180 day's and was out of JOB for 5 months...
filed under AC21 law...

MD july 29th 2001
RD August 01 2001
FP done in FEB 22nd.
RFE issused for ME on june 26th for EVL,payslips since i filed my 485( but submitted on 2 months pay stubs from my current employer)...company financials , company TAX docs.
for my WIFE EVL, payslips.

RFE submitted to INS on August 22nd.

received by INS on 29th.

got second RFE for my wife on sept 13th
responded and received by INS on sept 23rd.

got again second FP for my wife on OCT 29th. and FP done on OCT 31st...
received my INS on 2nd ...

finally Approved on NOV 7th.

special thanks to PCEE for his wonderful work and regular updates... hope u to get it soon...

i hope each and every one will get their notice soon...

good luck to u all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Will u look at that!! Nov 7th isn't so bad!

Congrats - that removes 2 of the old timers from the wac-01 list today!
Congratulations - if i were you - i would add a few more "d's" to the approvedddddddd...- its sweeter when its long awaited.
All the Best and Congrats once again!!!!:D

Wonderful wonderful wonderful news. Anno, who'se the second WAC-01 who got approved today? I really want to see all of you guys get approved before I do. And since I need my approval fast, I really want you guys to get out of the way. Good luck everyone.

Whoever was running the WAC-01 tool, maybe you can do it again and post updates again. My suspicion is that INS is working real hard to get the oldies out of the way. Once they do that, they'll start on Oct/Nov/Dec fullswing, and thats a great thing. Maybe we can get an idea of how many oldies are left.

Re: Will u look at that!! Nov 7th isn't so bad!

Originally posted by Annoommen
Congrats - that removes 2 of the old timers from the wac-01 list today!
Congratulations - if i were you - i would add a few more "d's" to the approvedddddddd...- its sweeter when its long awaited.
All the Best and Congrats once again!!!!:D

Who is the second, can you please point me to that post?
Thanks

Congrats my485pending. Enjoy your freedom.

Nope i did not...

i did not inform INS at all, i just responded to RFE from the current employer.. maybe my previous company informed.which . i dont know

This is a wonderful news. At last INS is cleaning up the backlogs. Hopefully all 01 guys will get their approvals soon. Enjoy.

u r next!!

PCEE you will be next .... INS is clearing all the backlogs i guess, so should hear good news from all 01 guys... :eek:)

Hearty Congratulations!!

My485Pending,
IS your new salary same as the one mention in LC? ?
Please answer becoz I am going to change employer.

Thanks
sw28

oops - my bad!!

Sorry folks - i read Sumkaps and My485Pending yesterday and even though Sumkap had "approved on Nov 5th" in the subject the old dinosaur brain ignored that part! - i had checked in only yesterday and presumed both were approved on the 7th. Sorry for the false alarm!! (though i wish it was a fact)!!!

Re: Hearty Congratulations!!

Originally posted by sw28
My485Pending,
IS your new salary same as the one mention in LC? ?
Please answer becoz I am going to change employer.

Thanks
sw28

My salary was approximately same(5K less) as the one mentioned in LC , however i don't think that would make any difference.

Congrats My485Pending

One more out of 01 list. Very happy to see your approval. It just feels great to be out of wait status. isnt it.
I hope every body from 01 wait list gets approved by the end of this month. This diwali will bring lots of cheers for all of us this way.

Congrats once again. Enjoy your freedom.