Approvedddd after 6 plus years.

ajoo

Registered Users (C)
I got approval e-mail 13 minutes ago........

Please see my signature for details.

pd Sep 2001
rd Sep 2005
Stuck in Name check from Oct 7th 2005.

Approval e-mail today.........02/22/2008 Oh my God I can not even type....

Good Luck everyone.

Congratulations!! quick question I hope you can answer me quick!! we got an email notification minutes ago too but the LIN number in reference does not macth any LIN number we have in our files!!! in the email you received is the LIN number the same than the one you have when you filed your i485???

please let me know!!! I'm calling the USCIS but I've benn for more than 30 minutes on hold!! our fear is that we got notification for someone else and not us so we can't start celebrating!!!

I hope you can reply to me soon!!!

Thanks

MKE

check online status

Ajoo: congrats! that was a looong journey.

mke: check online status on uscis website using both correct and incorrect LIN#

Congratulations!! quick question I hope you can answer me quick!! we got an email notification minutes ago too but the LIN number in reference does not macth any LIN number we have in our files!!! in the email you received is the LIN number the same than the one you have when you filed your i485???

please let me know!!! I'm calling the USCIS but I've benn for more than 30 minutes on hold!! our fear is that we got notification for someone else and not us so we can't start celebrating!!!

I hope you can reply to me soon!!!

Thanks

MKE

I check my e-mail and my LIN Number is same as on my receipts.
Check your online status that should be updated also.

Ajoo

We could finally talk to an officer. He confirmed it was a mistake, the approval was not ours. We should keep waiting.

can you share your LUD change before your approval? in your signature, your last LUD was in 2006. do you have any in 2008?

can you share your LUD change before your approval? in your signature, your last LUD was in 2006. do you have any in 2008?

No there was no LUD. I got call from Senator's office that my application is approved as today before lunch then about 3:00 pm I got approval e-mail.

Thanks
Ajoo