APPROVEDAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!..0ct,2002 casa

gc910

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends, my case is approved yesterday evening. I received an email that my case is approved at 5.00p.m yesterday. Iam a silent observer of this forum. I stayed in emplyment with the same company since day 1 and still working there on the same position and duties mention in the Labour. I applied as a single, so no dependents in my case. I applied 3rd EAD card 51 days back which I think might have trigger my approval. Iam wondering what may happen to my EAD card and more important now is my EAD card fee, will I get refund but anyways Iam very happy. Thanks USCIS
Can anyone please post stamping experience in Detroit, do I have to take infopass appointment in detroit or I can walk in. can anyone please tell me all the documents to take.

Thanks again to all of them and Wish you all best of Luck, Hang in there and very soon you all will see the approval yaar.

I-485: RD 1st Oct, 2002, EB2, RIR
ND 4th Oct 2002
Ist fp 5th Nov,2002
2nd fp 10th Aug 2004
NO RFE!!!!!
AD: Sep,27, 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

gc910 said:
Dear Friends, my case is approved yesterday evening. I received an email that my case is approved at 5.00p.m yesterday. Iam a silent observer of this forum. I stayed in emplyment with the same company since day 1 and still working there on the same position and duties mention in the Labour. I applied as a single, so no dependents in my case. I applied 3rd EAD card 51 days back which I think might have trigger my approval. Iam wondering what may happen to my EAD card and more important now is my EAD card fee, will I get refund but anyways Iam very happy. Thanks USCIS
Can anyone please post stamping experience in Detroit, do I have to take infopass appointment in detroit or I can walk in. can anyone please tell me all the documents to take.

Thanks again to all of them and Wish you all best of Luck, Hang in there and very soon you all will see the approval yaar.

I-485: RD 1st Oct, 2002, EB2, RIR
ND 4th Oct 2002
Ist fp 5th Nov,2002
2nd fp 10th Aug 2004
NO RFE!!!!!

Congratulations - and enjoy your freedom.
Please enter a profile and update the status on the rupnet please - if you dont already have it.

Cheers!
Currys

Appointment needed for Detroit stamping

Congratulations! :D

Finally some movement at Nebraska. Looking at your 2FP date I hope I'll get my approval soon (I had 2FP on 08/13).My husband - the primary applicant is already approved and he had an easy stamping in Detroit on 09/09/04.

Congrats again and get your appointment using InfoPass.

Hi gc910,

Congrats, Enjoy ur freedom.

Was ur LUD updated after the 2nd FP. Did you see any activity like online message update etc after 2nd Fp?

Thanks

Congrats!
My ND is also Oct 2002. I had my FP2 on 8/20/04. I am waiting for RFE/Approval................

My online message updated after my 2nd FP in a week

Yes, My online message got updated after 2nd fp in a week saying fp results are received. Thanks

COngrats on getting GC approved but it seems ur another struggle is about to take off. Bringing spouse in US. either get married to american desi or look for desis with H1/F1s..... goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already married and my wife is a US CITIZEN

Already married And my wife is a US citizen of Indian origin.