Approved..................

EVL & AC21

Congrats!!!

Was there any break in employment between your original and current employer. If so, did you mention it on RFE reply.

Thanks..

I did FP on scheduled date.

There was no break between my original employer and new employer. Infact there was a small overlap time ( working for both companies simultaneously) which My lawyer took care of..

Great. Congratuations

Always nice to see an approval.

02-062-55***

RD: 12/10/01

No 2nd FP

No RFE yet.

This sucks.

What was the RFE for ?

Congrats !

Was the RFE for the usual EVL , Paystubs etc .,. or anything different ?

Pugal74

Congrats!

I also received an approved notice today. However it was a form of I-181 not a I-485. It said I should get my GC in mail by 3 weeks. It never mentioned anything about getting my passport stamped. Is this normal? Do I have to get my passport stamped before they will mail me the GC? Does anyome know? Thanks for any comments.

Originally posted by stillhere
Congrats!

I also received an approved notice today. However it was a form of I-181 not a I-485. It said I should get my GC in mail by 3 weeks. It never mentioned anything about getting my passport stamped. Is this normal? Do I have to get my passport stamped before they will mail me the GC? Does anyome know? Thanks for any comments.
Did you go for a interview?Usually you get your passport stamped before receive a plastic card...I mean passpot stamped on the interview day.

Hi Tata2003, thanks for your response. I had my interview done more than a year ago but they didn't stamp my PP. Otherwise, I won't be "stillhere" :) My question is that does everyone need to have his/her PP stamped before a GC (plastic card) will be issued?

rsingh,
Congratulations to you.

Few questions :
Since you never informed INS of your address change, didn't you miss any mail from INS. Or does lawyer get everything we get including AD/AP/FP/RFE/Approval notices/GC?

Also, does your paystub, EVL show that you are working in VA and not in CA?

Thanks!

thanks..

I had given friend's address in CA so never missed any letter.

My New paystubs/EVL were on my VA address.

BTW I got Approval letter in Mail yesterday at my CA address

Originally posted by stillhere
Hi Tata2003, thanks for your response. I had my interview done more than a year ago but they didn't stamp my PP. Otherwise, I won't be "stillhere" :) My question is that does everyone need to have his/her PP stamped before a GC (plastic card) will be issued?
No,I don't think so_Once you had 2 fingerprints done and went for a interview.I have a couple of friends that didn't get their passports stamped at the day of the interview and later on they received the "Congratulations" letter.Their plastic card came in the mail about3 weeks later.
Don't worry,be happy!!!