Approved

a_lexx_101_911

both my wife and my cases got approved as per on-line message and the NCSC 800 phone number.

Details:
ND: 11/07/2001
FP1: 03/10/2002
RFE: 10/20/2002 (translation of marrige and birth certificates)
FP2: 04/07/2003
FP3: 12/24/2003 (called the NCSC and asked whether I should go since the previous FP have not expired yet? they said I have to go the fingerprint center no matter what; I went to the fingerprint center in Alexandria, VA - they apologized for a mistake and didn't re-take my fingerprints)
AD: 12/24/2003 (checked status on-line and couldn't believe it at the first time, verified that the cases have been really approved via NCSC 800 number).

Well, that was a nice xmass present from the INS. I wish the best to those unlucky filers of year 2001. Looks like they suffered the most from the delays. I wish your approval will come soon. Just a few more details: i contacted the NCSC at least 3 times with 1 month interval in order to get a status update on my case but I never recieved anything from them. Then I asked my company VP to contact a local senator on my behalf and find out what's going on with my case. The VP and the CEO of my company talked to
senator Warner's office. A few days later we got a response saying that my case is on officer's desc and should be decided in 30 days period. The case got approved 20 days later. I dont know for sure wheher it's just a coincidence or a senator's request really triggered something.

Also there is some info I have regarding Advance Parole applications: i can not garantee the correctness of this but, according to my lawyer, sufficient funds were not appropriated for the purchase of the required paper for AP documents in VCS. As a result, they ran out of paper and had to stop issuing the travel documents for a period of time.

Again, happy holidays to everybody! I wish your approvals will come soon.

a_lexx_101_911

Congratulations!

So your FP 3 was issued the same day when your I-485 was approved? Both on 12/24/2003?

Congrats...

Atleast you thought to join the portal and post the details ones you were approved. Good luck