Approved !!!

ysolong

Registered Users (C)
Finally approved!

CSC received RFE (w-2, paystubs, evl) on Sept. 3
I-485 approved on Sept. 9
My wife and I received notice Sept. 15

After RFE was received, this weird message came up: "This case can't be found......please call 1-800 customer service number..."

I did call. I punched in my wac# and heard the most wonderful words you can imagine: "This case has been approved on
Sept. 9...."

** Congratulations! **

ysolong,

Now's your turn to make good. Open up those direct lines of communication and pray for us tonight and every night.

We need divine help through as many religious workers as we can!

Congratulations !!

For the current processing delay of EB I-485, Religious Workers should not be blamed.
It is not your fault but the U.S. government's fault.
Good bless poor US CIS, too.

ysolong,

seems like it was finaly notsolong.. :D :D

This is what happens if you pray to God everday..you get approved...

anyway have fun live a happy and prosperous religious life...dont get corrpurted by Boston priests...:D :D

WAC # 02-192

Question re: stamping

Do I need to get in line early in the morning or do they have a seperate line for this thing?

Do I need to bring my old EAD, AP with me?

=============================================
WAC # 02-192

Question re: stamping

Do I need to get in line early in the morning or do they have a seperate line for this thing?

Do I need to bring my old EAD, AP with me?
============================================+

What the hell going on in CSC. My WAC is # 02-093-xxxxx and still waiting for the approval. Why did the CSC approving the cases like this.

Take it easy

Originally posted by wowgc

What the hell going on in CSC. My WAC is # 02-093-xxxxx and still waiting for the approval. Why did the CSC approving the cases like this.

Congratulate him dude, instead of getting flamed early morning. What you are saying, has been voiced allready umpteen no. of times. It did not improve things a bit.

When time comes, it will happen (approval) for you too .. don't worry.

Besides, he is a "Religious" EB4 category candidate, one who is little closer to GOD than the rest of us ...