Approved!!!!!

kraman

Registered Users (C)
Hello All:

Wanted to let you all know that both myself and my wife's I-485 petitions have been approved yesterday. I had not really checked the status for a while. But when I did it atlast today - had to check it for my wife's FP status as it was expiring on Sep 6, 03 - to my utter disbelief, both of us have been approved.

I-485 RD/ND: 01/02 EB2 RIR. Date of Approval: 09/04/03
FP Results received for my wife: 06/06/02 - INS lost my FP results and I had to persevere with them for a new FP which I finally gave on 6/18/03 and results rec'd by INS on 6/25/03.

I can't believe my eyes and my heart is pounding fast right now. I will definitely post the other details as soon as I get the approval notice.

Many thanks to all members of this great forum for all the info and input. Those of us waiting , please hang in there and have faith in God. I will keep you all in my daily prayers for your quick approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

I think that this reveals that they may be processing the earlier FPs. Hope they won't forget all 2001 filers.................

congrats

Sorry for having this idee fixe on the PD theory even after seeing cases where PD didn't matter ...

kraman, could you tell us when you started your labor (i.e.- PD)?

Hello All:

I have received the Approval notice today. Following are the other details that I had said I would post:

PD: May 2000( All my INS receipts -I-140 and I-485 etc - list my PD as Aug 2000. Where the hell they got this from , I don't know )

I-140 Approval Date: Dec 2001(Took ~an year for the approval)

I485(Per Receipt Notice)
RD 01/10/02, ND 01/16/02

1st FP Done(for both of us): 05/31/02
Results Recd: 06/06/02(for my wife only, INS lost my FP results because of wrong A# in the FP notice)

2nd FP Done(for me only): 06/18/03
Results Recd: 06/25/03

I had also received a third FP notice(??!!) on 06/27/03. I did not need to take any action on this one.

I485 Approval Date: 09/04/2003
No RFE.
Need to go to Chicago INS for stamping

I would be glad to provide if you need any more info. I would post my experiences after stamping.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago INS ??

Kraman,
I have not read your previous mesgs, but did you move from TSc to Chicago after you filed for 485?
By the way, congrats & best wishes.

goastros,

Yes. I moved from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, eight months after I filed for I-485, to work for the same employer