Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadi

Registered Users (C)
First of all I want to give God almighthy the glory for approving my case. Guys my turn has finally come. Just checked this morning and found out that my I485 has been approved. The message read as follows

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 19, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I just want to thank everyone in this forum for all there messages. It truly reflected the unity that we immigrants have in this country. Lets stay together and continue to encourage one another. Everyones turn would surely come, no doubt. Just believe and have faith in God and he would surely make it simple. I would write more about my GC journey.

Congratulations! This is the 2nd approval this week I've seen. Please post your RD etc. even though, I believe, you already did before.

Congrats Jadi !!!

Jadi,

Very happy to see your approval. Congratulations and enjoy your freeeedom. Please post all your family member status.

Hope we all get our turn soon.

RD:11/01
ND:11/01

Hurray!!

Jadi,

Congrats!!! Enjoy your freedom....U been wonderful member in this forum.

Can you post ur RD/ND and other details.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Jadi - Congratulations! Looks like RFE is an easier way for approvals these days! :rolleyes:

Good luck in your career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jadi(MEETI)

Congratulations, Jadi. Just yesterday we were exuding optimism in your case and am glad it came to fruition. One less thing to worry about and if Pareto's rule is true, that is 99% of your worries for now which is gone with that single approval notice.

Enjoy. Your faith in Almighty God has took you this far. All the best.

Jadi:

Just yesterday I read poongunranar expressing optimistic about your case. Congratulation on the approval of your case! More grease to your elbow. Enjoy your freedom but always remember the goodness of God in your life!!

Congratulations and best of luck

Nice to see some approvals in recent days. Could you please post your ND, FP date etc. Thanks.

Congratulations! I was following your posting through the RFE and glad to see you are through.

JADI...Did your online Status Update after FINGERPRINTING?

Congrats!!

JADI...Did your online Status Update after FINGERPRINTING?

If I am not mistaken, I think you had said your Online sttus did not show FP Completed. Please post whether or not this was the case.

I am curious to see if ANYONE whose online status did not get updated after FP has been approved..

If it is the Jadi that is in Rupnet, then RD is 3/26/2002

Congrats to you Jadi, and unfortunately for the 2001's another 2002 filer approved.

For those that wants my details, I have it below

My details is below

PD-1999
RD-3/26-2002
ND-3/26-2002
FP-Feb 18, 2003
RFE for medical Issue - 7/14
RFE mailed to BCIS July21
RFE received by BCIS August 6
GC- Approved August 19, 2003

My finger print was never updated by BCIS until I got approved today.

I changed job after 180 days and never inform BCIS, but I still help my old company with some projects. They can back me anytime any day if I need their help.

Right now I just want to enjoy my moment with my family and would provide more informations after my stamping. I would make sure that I visit this site often to provide encouragement to you guys. One last advise, dont you ever and ever give up on faith and hope. And make sure whatever you ask in regards to your GC be persistent and dont stop. Once again I would like to dedicate this victory to our lord and saviour Jesus christ. Amen.