Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSfiles

Registered Users (C)
Approved!!-June 2; 3.30 pm

status changed within the last 20 minutes!!..:) ..don't want to give a cliched speech..but would like to say that this site is not only a source of inspiration..but equivalent to an immigration library...a vast source of information...further kudos to all members for the information possessed by u all could put a few immigration lawyers to shame...

My case...is an AC 21 case-changed jobs without informing INS...as well as an address change case..new job had a salary >20%
RFE received re standard employment letter/w2/paystubs/tax returns

unfortunately spouse remains unapproved..and all of a sudden children's eac numbers cannot be found on the online status...:confused: :confused:
Update..checked on the AVM-children are approved...spouse remains unapproved!!

..and the good news is spouse is approved as of June 20th!!

I SENSE CLOSURE ON MY CASE!!

and also thanks to Mr Khanna for providing the infrastucture that facilitates exchange of views and issues...:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations!

you're one of those that you described. you did a good job contributing info in this site.

Congratulations!

"children's eac numbers cannot be found on the online status..."
Actually this is a good sign. You kids are about to approve.

I've seen at least one case like it before. The message before was "Case received", never metion "FP received and case resumed" like adult. Then case can't be found like yours and then approved.

So take it easy. Hope your spouse gets approved soon.

i485 receipt

I have several silly questions and I am hoping someone here can help explain to me.

I just got my receipt for my I485 filing with BCIS. THe form I received is called Notice of Action.

How long will it take before I hear from BCIS for any additional information? And will it take around 1 year from now to get my GC?

I don t understand the abbreviations used in this forum. Can anyone enlighten me on these terms: RD, ND, FP, RFE, AD?

Also I have obtained my labour certification already. And I have also filed for employment authorization and advance parole at the same time and received a notice of action. My question is since I filed it with NSC, can I go and use my AP receipt from BCIS and go to my local INS office and speed up my AP approval? I need to go home for a break. Is this a risk? I was told it will take up to 4 months to obtain approval from NSC and only 4 weeks if I do it with the local INS office where I reside. Will this work?

Any help to my doubts is much appreciated.

Congrats INS Files. Your username is very catchy. We will miss you
in this forum, but that's what this forum is made of. Senior people leaving, and other people filling in the vacuum.

Hi Helen_62, please post your question in NSC forum page. This forum is VSC forum. By the way, ND= Notice Date, RD= Receipt Date, FP= Finger Printing date. AD= Approval Date.
At NSC, it takes 18 months to get your GC. You might be getting your EAD and Advance Parole in about 2 or 3 months.

Congrats !!

tho' not being the first one !!

ur wife will be soon approved and "case not found" for ur kids is actually a good sign !!:)

ENJOY !!