Approved

SP_2003

Registered Users (C)
Finally the online status changed itself to approval meassage instead of 'have patience' message (means wait for next 150 to 180 days).

Here are details:

Applied for I140 on 26 th Dec (concurrent filing)
RFE issued around mid April (RFE on Ability to pay wages and experience letter).
RFE responded on 7 th May (BCIS said they received material on 7th May).
Case got approved on 13 th May.

Waiting for EAD and AP approval then a very long journey towards I485.

Thanks and Best of luck to you all.:cool:

Can you share more info?

Hi,
Can you share more info about RFE?

You said experience letter, did you produce any experience certificate while filing for I-140?

Did they ask specific company experience? (among the companies you worked)
if yes, how long you worked for that company?

I do not have two experience letters.
of 5 yrs exp, I can show them 4+ yrs exp proof.
But I cannot produce exp certificate for gaps (status was legal, having tranffered the visa)

Anyone please share info.

Thanks,
Ven

Experience letter was not attached when I140 was applied.

In present comapny I am working for seven years, so produced two experience letter for seven years.

Before writing final experience letter, better take care of all words written in RFE.

I have not checked the post over the week end, so delay in writing the answer.

Best of luck.

Just found that I got RFE on EAD and AP. May be after 4-5 days I will come to know what is that RFE.

SP_2003: As you mentioned that your I-140 (applied concurrent on Dec 26th) was approved on 13th May.

I was wondering if it was EB1/EB3 or EB3. Would you please answer? Also please do follow-up posting on your EAD and AP RFEs. Thanks a Lot!!

Mine is EB3 RIR case. But I think for I140 application, RIR category does not come into picture.

MY EAD and AP got approved yesterday. They took a week to process EAD and AP after submitting documents for RFE.

Good luck to everyone

Guys is it advisable to go for substitution of labor in nebraska centre, company has 35-40 employees
i have been here for more than 7 , i am on h1-b extension
so i am trying for subsitution, i have labor stuck in atlanta for more thabn 2 1/2yrs
skills match, qualification match
any advice is fine
if i go what all RFE's i should expect
:mad:

Hi Yada007

I think it should be fine to use the Substitute Labor Certificate as long as the Salary, Qualifications (Education & Experience), Job Location matches to what is stated on the approved LC.

I think the qualifications should match as of the original filing date of the approved LC (priority date).. Also, if the substitue LC is also of the same company as you are working for now..., they may not take into consideration of your experience with the present company. (I think you have more experience than what might have been stated on the LC, but I thought I mention this point aswell).