Approved!!!

Freedom_Card

:) RD-12/17 ND-12/28 approved per online :) Will update Rupnet soon.

Thanks Mr. Rajiv Khanna for maintaining such a superb site and others for your contribution.

Good luck to every one still waiting for your freedom

I hate people who posts only approvals..

According to SOME:
Even if some body is not good in laws or writing :)D) at least they can put their dates in here...

Hard to believe the sayings that people cannot write who in fact are applied for GC on employment based category :D:D

Congratulation!

Now you are free .... from BCIS and...
also no need to look at stupid posts by idiots like Shanthanu!

Take care,

No need for every one to post

Hi Shantanu,
I think it's OK if some people do not have much to write / post. Your post scares those people who have never posted before but want to post their approval. It's not good. We want every approved person to post here so that we will know the trend.
Actually it is good that every body is not posting here. Imagine
10,000 people posting here daily. Such a situation infact will force many people to stop visiting this forum. Also we will miss many news because each thread becomes old(moves to previuos page)
within 2 minutes.
So i request every one to post their approvals even if they haven't posted before. Some people may not like them but i always thank people who post their approvals. They are doing a service.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
I hate people who posts only approvals..

According to SOME:
Even if some body is not good in laws or writing :)D) at least they can put their dates in here...

Hard to believe the sayings that people cannot write who in fact are applied for GC on employment based category :D:D

if you try to do less "hate", your life may be easier...

Congrats, freedom-card. Can you kindly tell us what's the number after 5 in your eac number? 50xxx? or 51xxx?

Thanks!