Approved !!!

jacky00

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Finally as per the AVM our casese have been approved on
Mar 7th and the same is confirmed by the Web page as well .

This confirms what I heard from my friend , as Texas INS knows about the backlogs and they are seriously working on 485 approvals . Infact thats the reason We see too many pending EAD . Thay dont want to waste the time on EAD extension stuff , rather direct those to local centers .

Thanks for the immense support given by this forum and the members . I can say Guys cheer up and wish the best very soon

Details

Sorry Guys

forgot to mention the ddetails

PD : 05/200
ND : 12/14/2001
RD : 12/14/2001
FP : 07/18/2002
AD : 03/07/2003

jacky00, congratulations!!!

jacky00, congratulations on your approval! At last, you are free!! Wish you all the best!!! Please do not stop visiting this board though, we still need a lot of hope.

Congratulations.

Congratulations Jacky00,

I have a couple of questions for regarding your details.

1. Which country was yours or petition is filed?
2. What's your EB category?

Enjoy your freedom...

:D

Congrats! Now that your case is approved, are you just waiting for the plastic card from home or do you need to go to INS office for an interview?

details

well attorney told me that I will get plastics in 2 to 3 months .

the other details are
country India
cat EB2
Lab RIR

Are you saying that you will not go to the INS office to have your passport stamped? A friend of mine had to go to the INS office to have his passport stamped.

I believe that you will be required to go to the local INS office. This is the final phase, as you do not officially get permanent residence until you bring in your passport and have it stamped.

I'm going on March 26th.

common Guys

we all know the process ,

Yes , I have to go to local INS to get our passports stampoed and
may be in 2 - 3 months we may get plastics .