Approved!!!!!!

Kenny,

Congratulations.

I recollect your exchanges with Jadi a few days ago . Jadi the firm believer in miracles and the hands of god. Jadi was right, unexpected things do happen. I hope Jadi gets his GC by april and i by June

Ken, So pleased to know your case was approved.

Congrats, and best wishes.

It seems TSC is clearing those RFE cases. Unless we start to see a non-RFE case get approved, we can not be sure if TSC has resumed normal operation for I-485 cases.

Good luck to all.

KennyGH,

My hearty Wishes and Congratulations to you !!!

BTW, howabout your family member status ?

Congratulations and all the best for getting

the actual card.

Approval these days seems like unbelievable since they havent been approving for a long time.

Congradulation,

Please continue to check back to provide your valuable
support, at least for a while - we need it.

Lea

All family members approved as per AVM Friday night. Online status is now updated to approved as well. We are planning a trip to Charlotte on March 24th for stamping.

Congrats..

KennyGH,

First of all a big Congrats to you and your family. We all are very happy for you.

Also I have 3 questions for you.

1. What is your Country.
2. What is your Category EB2 or EB3.
3. What is this? RFE 08/08/02 Visa Screen Credentials
or What was RFE about.

Enjoy your freedom..

My Info:

FP:02/01/2003

Questions, Questions...

Canada
EB2

RFE was for a Visa Screen certificate. That is for foreign born health care workers. We didn't get it before filing becuase my wife was educated in the US. We never thought she needed it. She is a speech pathologist; but works for a school board and not a hospital. It cost $325 and took 2 months to get it.