Approved!!!!!!

KennyGH

Registered Users (C)
I was online and decided to check one more time before the weekend. Online case status would not come up, so I called.
The AVM has already been updated to new Bureau. Any case, I dialed in again just to be sure.

PD 10/12/2000
RD/ND 02/14/2002
FP 05/31/2002
RFE 08/08/02 Visa Screen Credentials
Returned 10/16/2002
AD 02/28/2003

I'm Shaking I can't believe it.......

Check your status!!!!

Its funny because I just got a letter today from my congressman asking for more information so he could look into it. I hope we see more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

Hope you will be around here for some more time to answer some immigration related questions.

Congratulations!!

It's all worth it!

Please update the e-nairobi tracker. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My info was missing from the tracker...I reentered it.

After this long freeze and no approvals, I called TSC again this morning, because I still can't believe it. Fortunately it still says approved.

RD/ND dates

KG
Your dates for RD/ND are in year 02 or 01?
If it is 02 then it is a fluke case.

You haven't followed the randomness of TSC for long enough...

It IS 02.

I was one of those lucky ones who got an FP very quickly last year.
Some cases back then were processed very quickly while others sat. It shows how screwed up TSC is.
For those who have been following this board for a while they know about this all too well.

KennyGH, Congratulations and please we still need you to come with us to meet Senator John Edward when we fix the day.

Thank you, I will do whatever I can. Getting an approval doesn't lessen my feeling of unfairness for those who waited far longer than me and continue to wait. I will be continuing to check the board and continue to offer advice when I can.

By the way, we did this without a lawyer.

KennyGH, congratulations!

KennyGH, congratulations to you from my heart! Please continue visiting this board and provide us some hope to go through this horoundous TSC.

KennyGH - Congratulations man! So how does it feel to be free?
greensurf - yep, that's 1 out of 36. I too am counting!! :)