Approved ..... :)

you know what............earlier also I had seen many people posting only one message and that too of only approval. So, whats so surprising and fishy in this posting!!!!!!!!!

The person who got approved had no RFE and RD in dec 2001, there must have been no questions for the person to ask.

ITS SO SORRY TO SEE THE LEVEL OF SKEPTICISM PEOPLE HAVE NOW DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Attitude problem..

This sort of attitutude drives away people from posting valid messges

PLz try to learn to be optimistic.....you will be rewarded at some point in life , pessimissm will take you u to where u think u belong

my 2 cents

I know this person...

He is laughing his ass off right now. There has been no approval of any sort. The freeze will be there for next 3-4 months. Chandra was joking with all of you..
Only listen to me. I am always right. I know now a days its hard to digest the truth.

Re: I know this person...

Originally posted by LAYOFFBABA
He is laughing his ass off right now. There has been no approval of any sort. The freeze will be there for next 3-4 months. Chandra was joking with all of you..
Only listen to me. I am always right. I know now a days its hard to digest the truth.

sure, I know you are an angel of Lord Krishna!!

Man...

May be he is expecting his approval on 12/30/2003. Let's
Hope his posting to be true.

Wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003.

Best of Luck.

There is no need to argue if this news is real or not.

Could somebody help to run a web script check, beginning from EAC0207750001, to confirm this good news?

Thanks!

This is not true

Sorry guys. Chandra is lying. This is too good to be true. When the approvals start there should be a flood of them. Not just one.

Originally posted by chandra_ks2000
It's a God's Gift for me for New Year 2003. My I485 got approved yesterday.

Receipt Number: EAC020775XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

RD : 12/20/2001
ND : 01/07/2002
EAD : 01/30/2002

Approved : 12/30/2002
EB3-NJ

To all,

There were only 69 working days between October 1st 2001 and January 7 2002.
So, there is something wrong with this receipt number, it can't be EAC-02-077-5xxxx. It should be EAC-02-069-5xxxx. Or maybe the RD is wrong.

By the way, I also found this message regarding I-485 approval from NSC in the asylum discussion

Posted by miami2002 on Dec 31, 2002
approval notice
Dear All,

This is my first post, though I have been reguarly visiting this forum for more than one year now.

Yesterday I received from the Nebrasa Service Center my green card approval.

My details are:

Asylum Approved: 6/25/97 by the Miami Asylum Office
Adjustment Application filed 9/1/98 with Nebraska
Fingerprint Date: 9/4/2002 in Miami
Approval date 12/23/2002

I wish everyone a happy new year and speedy approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

Thanks everybody. I didnot get any RFE and I did my fingerprints on 04/17/2002 at ohio. I have already applied for EAD renewal to VSC but haven't heard anything from them. Right from morning all my office colleagues were congratulating me on the approval & they are also much relieved now. I don't know what procedure INS is following and even I assumed my GC to get approved somewhere in March or April next year. But I was shocked & surprised to see my approval when I checked online today morning which I usually do everyday. I called my attorney & they said they havenot received any approval notice. But I will surely update you folks. Even now Iam doubting whether INS by mistake have updated a wrong message for my case (hopefully that should not be the one).

Once again wishing you all a Very Happy New Year 2003.

- Chandra

To alanpero2

Hello Dick head:

So you are suspecting the post....

Why don't you do your own research before come in to the public...

Ok, Go to the online status and enter ex:EAC0207753583.

077 is ment for the date.

knock knock.

I hope this is a genuine post. And if so, congratulations. It has been such a long time since we have seen any approvals, I guess it is difficult to accept it at first glance. :) I hope this is just the trickle before the floodgates of approvals are opened! :)

Re: To alanpero2

Originally posted by dec11thRD
Hello Dick head:

So you are suspecting the post....

Why don't you do your own research before come in to the public...

Ok, Go to the online status and enter ex:EAC0207753583.

077 is ment for the date.

knock knock.

How are you doing dummy?

Where in my message I was suspecting of something? Didn't you read what I posted about other people also posting I-485 approvals?
Don't waste your time responding, I won't get your message. Hopefully, you are smart enough to understand this; however, I doubt it

Last edited by a moderator: