Approved!!!!

murjo

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
My I-485, and my wife’s and son’s, as well are approved two days ago- June 8,. Just checked AVM. OOOHHHHH. First things first:
CIBA please accept my deepest gratitude. What a great man you are! Thanks to you CIBA and your List I was able to keep my sanity. Thank you CIBA from the bottom of my hart. The world would be a better place if each and every one of us possesses a fraction, just a bit of Ciba’s persona and charity.

To late now and I am too overjoyed to type more. Here are some detailsof my case:

WAC# 01-077-XXXX
EB1
Country- others
RD 12/29/2000
ND 01/16/2001
FP 04/03/2001 but done 02/28/2001 (only wife and son got FP notice , I (the principle applicant) never got one but went to San Jose office and got printout after 7-8 hours waiting.
EAD (wife and son, I did not applied) approved 03/08/2001
And today AVM says all ours cases are approved.

My handle in Ciba list is McBV-one of very few pending January cases. What a relief. Folks this is the Grand Finale of 10 years journey.
Once again I would like to express my appreciation and sincere gratefulness to CIBA.

If any of you have questions, please ask and I will be happy to answer if I can.
Good luck!

Murjo

No Title

Yes Neo,
I got here January 1991......long story.... happy ending ;-)))

Thanks and good luck

Murjo

No Title

Hi Murjo,
CONGRATULATION!
My wife got her FP notice on 4/5, but I never got one yet. Went to San Jose office once, but was asked to comeback with a valid appointment. How were you able to get a printout of FP notice. Can you please let me know the details?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Abhijit

No Title

Hi Ars,

I just asked the officer at the counter as nicely as I can for printout, and explained to him that my wife and son got FP notice but I as a principle did not, and then I added something of this sort “ would you please, check the status of my case and see if there is a FP notice issued” …..and he did, and second later he handed me out the notice . I guess I was lucky to talk to a kind officer…..
(if you choose to try again, take your notice with you. I was asked to show the notice –the WAC # in particular) But then again this all happened in February. Now I hear is completely different ball game.
Please visit Ciba’s site and take a look on personal experiences – it is educational and you may get some ideas from there as I did.

One more detail: where did you go ARS? I am talking about San Jose INS office at Monterey Road. There are no appointments. Who told ya you must have one?
After you get the FP notice from INS- Monterey Road then you go to take(give ) fingerprints . Ok?
Please ask me again if I am not clear enough.

Thank you and good luck.
Murjo

No Title

Hi murjo,

I did not get a chance to congratulate you on the approval yesterday
while working on updating the tracking lists, but I did include your
approval to the tracking weekly. Congratulations!

One more question for you: how did you get into the counter in
San Jose office? They first let you in to the information window
where you have to show some kind of notices for them to issue you
a token. What notice (or excuse) did you show them?

And thanks for an informative post about asking finger prints in
San Jose.

ciba

No Title

Hi Ciba,
Thank you very much.

I did show him (officer at the information window)my wife\'s and son\'s
FP notices and expressed to him my concern that I as a principal should have received notice too...so I need to check if the FP notice was issued or perhaps lost in mail. The gentlemen gave me
 a number without giving me a chance to finish up my rap.

Hope this helps.
Thank again Ciba. I love you.
Murjo
Good luck to all board members!

No Title

Hi murjo,

It looks like folks still need some kind papers to
get a token if they want to go to local offices for
finger print notices. Thanks for the info. I wish
you the best for a great future ahead.

ciba