Approved!!!

azureicy

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Our cases are approved on 4/19. The message last night did not change. I received aprroval notices in the mail today. Details:

EB2(NIW), China
I-140 ND 4/2000, AD 5/2000, spent a yr for PD becoming current.
I-485 ND 4/2001, FP 3/29/02, AD 4/19/2002
Never got any RFE. Self-petition without sponsor and lawyer.

I did everything by myself, by reading www.immihelp.com. No one has ever read my I-140 application materials except INS. I only had 4 references and two of them were from my old classmates. Everyone who heard my story thought I was crazy. Called in Feb to get FP which was issued on the next day. Went for FP on the scheduled date ( we received FP notices six weekes before the scheduled date). My husband and I have been working in different states for 2.5 yrs. I am the primary applicant. I guess finally our family can stay together soon. Hope this news can give everyone on this board some hope - INS is still working on I-485! This board is my best friend during the long lonely waiting period even though I kept silent most of time. Best wishes to everyone.

No Title

Thanks. I have stayed in the same position for 3 yrs. I did not change job after I-140. My problem is that I have to switch service center if I move. Otherwise I would have changed the job long ago.

I think I am almost too lucky to get through TSC by calling and schedule the FP. One day in Feb I thought I may try to call TSC early in the morning after unsuccessful attempts during normal hrs. The next morning, I called at 7:30 am (EST) and was connected immediately saying "please hold, the next available agent will assist you". I left the phone on in my room and did some work and drove my child to school. After I came back at 8:20 am, it is still on. I talked to an agent 10 min after 9am. He said they were processing 3/2000 cases ....my case is 4/01....I insisted that I should get FP since people who filed in 12/01 got FP already.... He then changed his tone and saying he would request for me. Immdiately I gave him my husband\'s A# and he also requested for him. Later I found I can never get connected in the early morning like that anymore. It could be an accident that TSC forgot change their message to the off-time message on that day. But it was crucial to me since I could not keep the phone line alive while taking my child to school if the message was the correct one (AVM). But if you are able to pressing the buttons for two hrs continuously in early morning, you should be able to get through at ~ 9:30 am. Good luck.

congrats. Please add/update your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/imigration
This will help others in line. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy

Greaty-k Do wish me my early approval.
Thanks

How did you check out the FP was issued the next day?

Did you call TSC or get the message from later mail? When did you get the notice after talking to officer? Thanks!

Congratulations!

Your situation so much like mine. But i got RFE a few days ago. Hope everything will be fine. my husband and i are working in two different states too.

No Title

There was a date on FP notice. It was the next day after I called. I received FP notice in mail after 7 days counting from the call. I analyzed the date because I wanted to know if it came by itself of by that call.

No Title

You will be fine. Just need a little more patience at the last moment. I thought I was going to get RFE because I did not submit any historical documents regarding our status. I found out from this board recently that the documents required on the back of I-485 form are not sufficient. It is lucky that no one looked into it.

All the best