Approved

srinivinod

Registered Users (C)
EB2 India

ND 03/15/2001
FP 02/09/2002
RFE Issued 02/25/2002 : Proof on how I managed to work while being in school (Scholarship..DUH)

RFE Received by INS : 03/18/2002
AD: 04/04/2002

Good luck folks. Lisa1, I hope you hear the same very soon. Kudos to the administrator and the folks who promptly answered questions when posted.

Thanks Again
vinod

In your original application,

did you include your I-20? I\'m worried about mine. I transfered school, and the second school didn\'t give me any aid first. So my I-20 doesn\'t have "assistant/scholarship" on it. But I found aid (RA) during my study there, so I put it in the employment section of G325A. I did include my I-20 with my app., but still wonder if INS would give me an RFE on this.

Congratulations!!! I\'m really happy for you! I hope I can hear some good news for mines too.

RFE was issued based on the Biographical Information

provided by my lawyer. She mentioned that I was working since 96. But she assumed that INS will go through I20 and realize that I was working on RA. UNfortuntately they did not. Which is why I had to provide letter from my school along with I20 and PT. DOnt worry. It wont be an issue if biography is stated clearly.

good luck