Approved ...

Congratulations!
I saw one denial and MTR. What is that about? Was it successful or had to file another one? Can you please explain?
Enjoy the Green.

First 485 story - as you requested

Congratulations!
I saw one denial and MTR. What is that about? Was it successful or had to file another one? Can you please explain?
Enjoy the Green.

Regarding my 485 EB3 with PD Jun 2002

- Used AC21 and joined new employer in Aug 2005.

- USCIS denied 485 on Jan 2007 saying " I140 was revoked" without sending NOID.

- Fortunately my new employer helped ... in getting back on H1

- Applied for MTR and 485 was reopened on Sep 2007 .

Regarding my 485 EB3 with PD Jun 2002

- Used AC21 and joined new employer in Aug 2005.

- USCIS denied 485 on Jan 2007 saying " I140 was revoked" without sending NOID.

- Fortunately my new employer helped ... in getting back on H1

- Applied for MTR and 485 was reopened on Sep 2007 .

Congratulation!

Can you please tell me what is MTR meaning...?

Thanks, enjoy your green!

Hi EmKaGC,
I see that like me you are also waiting for a long time (longer than me, of course!).
Did u try to contact your senator regarding this describing your situations....? its really confusing that some people are getting smoothly and quicker comparably to the others and some people got it when contacting to senator also.
Hope you would get soon.

Thanks seeklabor!
I tried contacting the senator and they took it up after 6 months. Unfortunately by the time they contacted, the visa numbers were unavailable (just for a couple of months). These people returned a letter saying it is pending. Further follow ups were not that fruitful. This is almost a couple of years ago. I've to try another guy soon. Wish you good luck too. :)

Thanks seeklabor!
I tried contacting the senator and they took it up after 6 months. Unfortunately by the time they contacted, the visa numbers were unavailable (just for a couple of months). These people returned a letter saying it is pending. Further follow ups were not that fruitful. This is almost a couple of years ago. I've to try another guy soon. Wish you good luck too. :)

Thanks.

I saw your another question -- which is a good question that if anyone can convert pending I485 to Consular processing, I'll be putting that question to FAQ subforum, as looks like nobody reponded on that forum.