Approved!!!

jimgreener

Registered Users (C)
I want to let you all know that I had my interview in NYC today.
The interview went super smooth (almost). Mine was marriage based case.
The officer was extremely polite and nice. She told me that I have already send everything that she needs. I had sent three yrs tax transcript, my home mortgage (joint) and vangaurd statement showing my wife as the beneficiary. She asked me for 2007 tax returns since she did not have that with the original application.
Everything was going well and at the end I mentioned I had a parking ticket and showed her the proof that I had paid it off.
She took the receipt and said that this is no big deal but would need her supervisor to review. At that point I asked her if she could do it now. She said it was a busy day but I insisted and requested her again. She asked me to wait outside in the waiting room . After 5-10mins my name was called again and she said my wish is granted and gave me the letter of approval and asked me to wait in room 7-108 for oath letter and this was at 12pm. I waited and waited till 4:30pm to receive oath letter and my oath date is Jan 7th.

I don't know if it is just me or have INS people suddenly become super nice.;)

Thanks for all your help and answer my sometimes silly questions.

Good Luck to everyone and my advice is that send all the documents with the original application and you will be fine.

Congratulations! :)

It's nice to see that an officer accommodates a request to do the supervisor approval on the spot.

Congratualations - Wow, the officer really accomodated you - what a nice gesture. Again, Congratulations & Merry Christmas!