Approved!!

SecondChanceGC

Registered Users (C)
I finally recieved the welcome email yesterday and the Card Production Ordered email today! Below are my details.

EB3-India
Priority Date -- > Don't Know (Some date in middle of 2003) Lot of RFEs (approx 3) to get Labor Certification.

I-140/I-485 RD: Sept 17th, 2004
I-140 AD: April 12, 2005
I-485 Transferred to NSC from CSC (Some time in March)
1-485 AD: 07/19/2007 Card Production Ordered on 07/20/2007

Just to give every one some insight. I called up NSC a 3 times in the last couple of months and everyone I talked to said that my case is not yet assigned to an officer. Infact, I had opened a Service Request on 06/20/2007 and I got a response from USCIS around 7/11/2007 that my case is pendiing additional background investigation. I called up NSC again to confirm on 7/16/2007 and was told that case is still not assigned to an officer, but is in "Transit". (Don't know what that means). But 2 days later I recieved the magic emails.

Now a request for help. My Mom's case has been stuck in Name check for 2 years now. Any ideas how to get things moving? She has a family based petition thru my brother who is a citizen. --> Would really appreciate some insight for this issue

Also, Good Luck to every one still awiating their approvals.

I have also received FP Notice for Tuesday (24th) while both me and my wife have the below message updated . Any idea what's going on?

Below is the updated status :

On July 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I have also received FP Notice for Tuesday (24th) while both me and my wife have the below message updated . Any idea what's going on?

Below is the updated status :

On July 20, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You are approved man. Congratulations.

Thanks Guys.

I also called the 800 number and spoke with a nice officer. Was told the automated system requests to send a notice before it expires (5 days left for our fingerprinting to expire) withint 15 months.

Was told as it's been approved, we need not go for the fingerprinting. However, we are just going to go and give the fingerprinting on Tuesday just in case.

Thanks for all the help guys and wish good luck to everyone.

Mahesh