Approved :-)

gcForV

Registered Users (C)
Approooved!!
Saw it on the uscis status page. Didnot get e-mail though.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Thanks for everything guys. I think my call to TSC may have helped.
I am goign to be a part of IV though trying to make a difference.

I dinot have an LUD change after finger prints in mAy 2007. The last LUD was in march after my transfer to TSC from VSC.
Last time i talked to a IO using POJ she told me finger prints they have is from 2005 and the results ahvent been uploaded to there system. I told her Mam i confirmed from FBI and also info pass that finger prints ahve been sent on the same day.
So what I would recommend is
-> Call FBI
-> take InfoPass find the finger print and other security clearance status
-> If everything ok
-> call TSC and explain the same to them. While talking to them be courteous and friendly.

Good Luck

what's your PD?

gcForV,

What is your PD?

Thanks
Approooved!!

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On July 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

ND Sept 15th is getting approved. just keeping my hopes. as end of Sept a lot of filers are still waiting.

Congrats!

Hi gcForV,
What is your PD?

Thanks

Approooved!!