Approved

485deal

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I guess, my case got approved. I got the following message.
Could any of you let me know, what are the next steps? Am I going to get the card or do I need to do any finger prints etc.,????

Thank you.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations to you 485deal !!!!

What a great day to hear all the good news from many of us. Looks like NSC is pouring GC approvals today. I hope my turn will come soon:D

Congrats ... Yes it's approval . Just wait for approval notice and do as it's written . If you have already given your biometrics and if it's valid then its fine else they might want you to go to nearest center and give biometrics ..

so dont worry wait for approval notice . Enjoy now !!!!

Thank you.

Thank you, IPC302.

I think, my biometric is valid for another two months.

Thanks.

Congrats ... Yes it's approval . Just wait for approval notice and do as it's written . If you have already given your biometrics and if it's valid then its fine else they might want you to go to nearest center and give biometrics ..

so dont worry wait for approval notice . Enjoy now !!!!

Congratulations

485deal,

congratulations - enjoy the rest of the day - lot of approvals today from NSC - gives me a lot of hope -

i had an infopass today and the officer was kind enough to tell me that everything was in order and it was just a waiting game - so keeping my fingers crossed!

bvp

congrats to all of those who got approved..:D

Hope we all we get the magic email soon.

EB3 India
PD July 31 2002
485 ND Sept 11 2003.
$85 Ad??:confused:

485DEAL:
Did u do something to trigger the approval, like opening service request, contact senator, taking infopass appnt etc..
or it just came on its own??

Hi All,

I guess, my case got approved. I got the following message.
Could any of you let me know, what are the next steps? Am I going to get the card or do I need to do any finger prints etc.,????

Thank you.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 18, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congratulations on your approval.

No, I did not.

Not at all. I did not do anything. Just waited waited waited.........for all these years.
485DEAL:
Did u do something to trigger the approval, like opening service request, contact senator, taking infopass appnt etc..
or it just came on its own??