Approved

s_1974

Our I485 has been approved. the message changed today.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 16, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EB3/ INDIA/NSC
PD: Dec 2002
485/140 RD: Sept 2004
140 AD: April 2005
485 AD: June 16, 2007

I hope all of you get one soon!
Thanks!

Congratulations!!! s_1974.....but i feel very sorry about the guys...whose PD are in 2001...and who have not been got approved....like "July2003filer"...i hope they should get approval soon.....

We need to get an approval for Mr. Jul2003filer. He is a veteran and he deserves the card more than any one else. It's high time for NSC to shower the card upon him.

EB3/ INDIA/NSC
PD: April 2002
485 RD: April 2004

Great news s_1974

Congratulations s_1974!!!

Enjoy your freedom of GC:D. I am glad the long wait is over. Looks like NSC is now working on approving many cases, I hope they will continue to do more and more in next few months.:D

On June 16, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

EB3/ INDIA/NSC

Thanks!

Congratulations. Let the approvals keep coming from NSC.

EB3/ INDIA/NSC

Thanks!

Congrats s_1974. Enjoy your freedom. Was your case originally filed at NSC or a transfer case?

Congraaats yaar...where is my file maaaan!?MY PD is Nov 2002...anyone know how these PPL r approving the cases!??

My Details:
EB3/ INDIA/NSC
PD: Nov 2002
485/140 RD: May 2004
140 AD: june 2004
485 AD: !?!?!?