Approved!!!!!!

SINNERSROOM

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

i got 3 e-mails aswell .

thank you very much everybody for support

Last edited by a moderator:
U r welcome my friend... I am stuck in name check since 06/2004 only Lord knows,if he knows, when I will get mine!!!! :D :D

I e-mailed then three times and keep saying they are waiting for background/name check to come back in order to process my application....what a sad situation my friend...

I e-mailed then three times and keep saying they are waiting for background/name check to come back in order to process my application....what a sad situation my friend...
i was thinking the same thing with my case . but i gave them 60 days after my biometrics code1. and i mentioned them that it is already more than 60 days that i did my fingerprints. it worked

how many times u send email to the??cause i got reply from them metion me figerprint expired,wait for notice for new fgprint then process will continue..god will know how many longer i got to wait ,went to uscis said my case is holding supervisor,s office,they cannot over that to make my fgprint notice date,any body got same situation please help,or some body has some knowlege about what is next please...2002~~~~damn

how many times u send email to the??cause i got reply from them metion me figerprint expired,wait for notice for new fgprint then process will continue..god will know how many longer i got to wait ,went to uscis said my case is holding supervisor,s office,they cannot over that to make my fgprint notice date,any body got same situation please help,or some body has some knowlege about what is next please...2002~~~~damn[/QUOTE
i sent 1 email . i think they will send u 1 more finger print . if i were you i would check every 60 days about status of case.

Congratualation.....!!!! .... Its really nice to have it !!! you are one of luckly person.....!!!

Congratulations :)))
I dream of this day, and Im not even half way there :)))

you may also try dv lottery . you might get lucky . friend of mine got his greencard .
dont lose your hope there must be reason you are here .

i wish u goodluck thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi SINNERSROOM..... Congrats my friend ;) .....!! I remember that we had tough arguments about something almost a year ago...... and Want had to delete that thread... :p .... well! we argue on different things ... but still .... our issues/sorrows/problems are shared..... and we all are immigrants in one wonderful nation....... I am happy for you the way I was happy on my own I-485 approval.... ..... Enjoy this freedom ... :)

Hi SINNERSROOM..... Congrats my friend ;) .....!! I remember that we had tough arguments about something almost a year ago...... and Want had to delete that thread... :p .... well! we argue on different things ... but still .... our issues/sorrows/problems are shared..... and we all are immigrants in one wonderful nation....... I am happy for you the way I was happy on my own I-485 approval.... ..... Enjoy this freedom ... :)

Thank you very much . sorry if i offended you . it was really crazy experience to get that goddamb card. i just dont understand why would they want us burn our years and depress. when people get greencards through lottery and marriage or employment with more benefits and faster.