Approved.

pip97

Registered Users (C)
Just spoke with an IIO a few minutes back, her name was Nancy (very polite). AVM said my I485 was received on blah blah blah!! I asked her to see if my case was under review as I had heard that VSC was working on APRIL cases. She looked up my number and first words "Mr.XXXXX your case was approved on MAY 4" I gave her my wife\'s EAC # and she checked that one and gave me the news I have been waiting to hear for 12 years.
I will come back to this wonderfull and helfull board to answer questions and as things progress.
My Case Details:(Immitracker updated)
PD-4/7/97
RD-3/30/00
ND-4/3/00
FP-10/26/00
AD-5/4/01
NO EAD
NO RFE

Thanks to everyone on this board for posting your details and creating discussions as your attorney will only answer so much, if it was not for this board I don\'t know how I could have learned so much about my case and stayed calm(most times) and hopefull for the DAY to come.
Last but not the least Thank You to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site.

PiP

No Title

What is your current in? (Software or other major).

My details are exactly like yours.
RD 3/30/00
ND 4/4/00
FP 10/17/00
EB2 - India

Thanks.

No Title

Hi Bhavin Patel,

My details are almost the smae

RD 03/30/00
ND 04/04/00
FP 10/19/00

Did you check the AVM. I have been checking the AVM and I get the same I485 blah blah..

No Title

Hi Bhavin,
Sorry if I did not understand your question correctly, but I am in networking Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, Citrix, etc. If you need to get more info regarding this you can email me directly at pip@digitalbackoffice.com
I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Also I called the VSC number on Saturday night and the AVM said the case was received on xxxxxxxx. In reality it was approved the day before as you can see from my posting.

P

No Title

Hi kumar_arun:

I do check AVM everyday and get same message. I talked to IIO yesterday and he told me that my case is with officer and will be cleared by July. Then I told him about April approvals and then he said per his view I will get the approval/RFE by end of this month.

I hope to see my approval soon.

Bhavin