Approved

Driller

Registered Users (C)
Just got 12 approval emails from CRIS (6 each for self and wife)...

What a relief...process started in March 2001. After a goof-up it was restarted in March 2002. Got stuck in almost all places where there was a potential. Name check was one of them. Was stuck there since 05/19/2004.

Anyway I am glad it is all over.

Thank you all for your valuable comments and words of encouragemnt that kept us going for last so many years. Will update when I get cards.

I have a feeling there is definitely some method in this madness - or whatever it looks like. USCICS is trying to process the pending cases based on their PDs. So keep your hopes up.

Thanks,

Driller.

EB-2, PD Aug 2002
I485 - RD May 2004

Driller said:
Just got 12 approval emails from CRIS (6 each for self and wife)...

What a relief...process started in March 2001. After a goof-up it was restarted in March 2002. Got stuck in almost all places where there was a potential. Name check was one of them. Was stuck there since 05/19/2004.

Anyway I am glad it is all over.

Thank you all for your valuable comments and words of encouragemnt that kept us going for last so many years. Will update when I get cards.

I have a feeling there is definitely some method in this madness - or whatever it looks like. USCICS is trying to process the pending cases based on their PDs. So keep your hopes up.

Thanks,

Driller.

EB-2, PD Aug 2002
I485 - RD May 2004

CONGRATS. very happy for u. by the way from which country r u? and how much u think ur name is common?

From his previous posts, it looks like, Driller has the following details

EB-2 India RIR
PD August 2nd 2002
Labor Approved Feb 2004
I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filing 05/07/04
NameCheck Initiated - 05/19/04 (as per FBI office)
I-140 Approved 02/14/05
FP (Code 1) 03/19/05: Results sent to USCIS next day
Congressman Enquiry 10/10/05 - Name check pending
Senator Enquiry 11/10/05 - Name Check pending
FP (Code-3) 03/01/06
3 APs, 3 EADs, 3 Premium processed H1Bs, Finally got 3 year H1B extension
I485 - Wait continues...

Driller
Very well deserved approval. God Bless you, enjoy your new found freedom.
God Bless you and your family.

how much does it cost for H1B renewal

Gurus

How much does it cost for H1B renewal?? Is it more than EAD renewal

Pls

how much does it cost for H1B renewal

Congratulation driller...well deserved one...you renewed 3 times your EAD and also H1B. How much does it cost for H1B renewal without PP??

How much is the H-1B and EAD application fee? How much will your lawyer charge your H-1B legal fee?

My company lawer charge nothing. That's reason i asked how much is actually H1B extension. I know EAD costs u around $180..if u know how much H1B ext cost, then pls tell me

hello_me123 said:
My company lawer charge nothing. That's reason i asked how much is actually H1B extension. I know EAD costs u around $180..if u know how much H1B ext cost, then pls tell me

Thanks antonia77, mvusa and hello_me123. As Santa4U pointed out, I am from India.

antonioa77, when senator Cornynn placed an enquiry on my behalf, USCIS informed him that my last name was pretty common; I guess they (FBI) may be having some of those in their "database". As for the first name, I know it is not that common in India.

hello_me123, I am not sure what H1-B, EAD or AP cost. My company took care of all of them..infact they got H1-B premium proccessed on all 3 ocassions - I know that was at least $1,000 per instance. I was fortunate in that aspect.

Thanks,

Driller.

EB2 India, RIR
PD Aug 2004
I-485 RD - May 2004
I-1485 Approved Nov 2006.

Cards Received

Received Cards for both - wife and self. End to very long and painfully exciting journey.

Good luck to all of you and I sincerely hope very soon you will be receiving your approval e-mails too!!

Signing off,

Driller.

EB-2 India RIR
PD August 2nd 2002
Labor Approved Feb 2004
I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filing 05/07/04
1st NameCheck Initiated - 05/19/04 (as per FBI office)
I-140 Approved 02/14/05
2nd NameCheck Initiated - 07/20/05 (as per FBI office)
FP (Code 1) 03/19/05: Results sent to USCIS next day
Congressman Enquiry 10/10/05 - Name check pending
Senator Enquiry 11/10/05 - Name Check pending
1st NameCheck Cleared - 12/07/2005 (never knew about it)
FP (Code-3) 03/01/06
2nd Senator & Congressman Enquiry - June 2006
3 APs, 3 EADs, 3 Premium processed H1Bs, Finally got 3 year H1B extension
2nd NameCheck Cleared - 10/26/2006
I485 Approved: 11/07/2006 :) :)
Card Ordered: 11/09/2006 :) :) :)
Card Received: 11/14/2006 :) :) :) :)

Can I ask they send you 2 year or 5 year valid card?

Can I ask they send you 2 year or 5 year valid card?

Driller
Congratulations. GC process $10.000... GC waiting $1.000.000... Having GC in your hands... PRICELESS !!!!

God Bless you and your family.

Thanks a lot CuriousGeorge and mvusa. mvusa you summed it up really well. Nothing else remains to be said!!

CAUSA: Card has 10 year validity.

Thanks,

Driller.

Congratulations!

I would like to ask after you knew yr 2nd name check clear, did you do anything such as call USCIS or infopass for your I485 final approval?

Why you have 2nd name check? everyone suppose to have 2 times name check?

Appreciate your reply

arizonaflower,

Thanks! My replies are below:

"I would like to ask after you knew yr 2nd name check clear, did you do anything such as call USCIS or infopass for your I485 final approval?"

No I did not. In fact I did not know anything about 2nd name check. 2/3 days after I got approval e-mail form USCIS, I received a mail in post from FBI who said they were responding to First Lady's (to whom I had written earlier) enquiry regarding my case and then went on to give the details on my name check.

"Why you have 2nd name check? everyone suppose to have 2 times name check?"

I guess this varies from case to case. As someone had pointed out earlier (and so did my lawyer when I asked him the same question) that there are various agencies out there and USCIS can request multiple background check information depending on their sssessment of individual's application.

Hope this answers you questions. Good Luck,

Driller.

Driller,
When did you send your letter to first lady? And When did you get the response from FBI?

Driller said:
Thanks a lot CuriousGeorge and mvusa. mvusa you summed it up really well. Nothing else remains to be said!!

CAUSA: Card has 10 year validity.

Thanks,

Driller.