Registered Users (C)
YIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) :D :D :p :) :D :) :D

filed 4/7, receipt 4/27, approved 7/20

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

fonzi said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

CONGRATS! So it took about slightly more than three months for you to get your H1B..wow!

I got my EAC# on Jul 18. But the I797C form has two dates: Received Date is Jun 23 and Notice Date Jul 12. If I would to estimate how long it's gonna take to get approved, which date should I go by? Anyone knows?

Thanks!

Congratulations!!!
Did u receive an email from them, or you got the approval letter from USCIS?

fonzi said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Approved

My H1B status has been approved today.
F1 to H1B Fresh
Applied 4/17/06
Receipt date 4/29/2006
Approved 7/26/2006

Congratulations!!!!

fonzi said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

Congratulations!!!!

Did u receive an email from them, or you got the approval letter from USCIS?
Did u submit ur petition by standard normal process or premium process?
and also i want to know fonzi where r u from?

I really apprechiate ur reply....

regards

Me too Confused

I am a bit confused with the dates in the receipt notice... There are two dates - one stating reciept date as 1st may and the other is teh notice date of 9th may...whcih one should we use for the purpose of tracking?

Receipt Date

Receipt Date is the Date on which your petition is received at USCIS.

Notice Date is the Date on which your receipt is generated. This may take longer time depending upon their workload. So do not worry.

congrats guys!!!

glad that those with receipt dates on April 27 has received the approval. Mine is May 6th and I am hoping that it will be here anytime soon.

wonder why the USCIS website still states that the processing dates is April 2nd??

Regular or Premium

Guys, if you get your approval, please also state if yours was a premium or regular processing.

Hi Friends,
I have got receipt date 2nd May and I am still waiting for approval. In the murthy forum many applicants with receipt date 8th may have also received approval. Any idea why mine is getting delayed? Is there anyone in this forum waiting like me?

Hello ssah,

Around 5000 applications were transferred out of Vermont to other service centre. This is the reason why people with May 8th have the approval while ppl with April 28 and more still waiting. Do not worry, yours will soon be on the way.

Vermont is very very slow. I dont know why they are not transferring out more applications to other service centers which are relatively free.

Regards,
Paddy

Hi there;

My application (normal processing, first time H-1B, previously on TN visa) was received by USCIS Vermont Service Center on April 3rd, the receipt date is April 13th. I have not heard anything yet, my laywer said it might still take one to two months. I am hoping it will be approved by Ocotber 1st and that I will not go crazy by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is shocking that with receipt date of 13th april, u r still waiting. you must be having receipt notice with you, right? Did u get any query from USCIS? I dont know why some cases are taking so much time while others get it so fast. I didnt even get any query or anything..I saw one approval today with 25th may receipt date. Do let me know if there is any way to know abt exact situation of my petition.

CONGRATULATIONS! So it took about three and half months for you to get your H1B..........great!

fonzi said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

hi fonzi,

how did uscis communicate to you that your application has been approved? was it by snail mail?

thanks!

My receipt date is May 10th(Normal Processing). My case was trasferred to Nebraska Service center on Aug 1st. NSC is processing I 129 recieved before July 11th.
Anyone else in similar situation???? I hope it gets approved before Oct 1st.