Approved?

umeshunni

Registered Users (C)
Just go this mail from the USCIS... It's an approval, right?

----
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0527XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 23, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Congratulations

Yes!!! I got the same email on Monday, then yesterday it changed to "This case has been approved."

Now, we're just waiting for the cards in the mail.

Congratulations!

umeshunni said:

----

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 23, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Not really.. it varies. There are some people here that received the card 2 days after they received the welcome notice. Some has received it after 1 week or 2 weeks. Some has received it more than a month after receiving the email. I can't really say for sure.

Like what I have said, I have not received any letter, notice or card since I received my welcome notice email on June 19. I'm hoping that by the time I get home today, the cards will be there :) I'll keep you posted once I receive anything from them. ALso it might depend where you live. I live in Michigan and that's not too far from Nebraska.

My approval letters were received within 2 days of message update to Approved.
today the message changed to Cards mailed

I-485 - june 20, 2006- approved, cards ordered
06/22- Received approval letters in mail (USPS)
06/23 - Cards mailed

Reveived with in a week

for every thing happned with in a week.

06-01-2006 - Welcome Notice Mail
06-03-2003 - Approval Email
0606-2006 - Got the Welcome notice and Cards in Mail together for me and my wife. I live in Houston, TX.I agree it just waries. For me the message was never chagned to "Cards Orderd", it is only at "This case is approved",
I guess after that they just changed the LUD but the message is same. by that time i had received my Cards.

umeshunni said:
My message changed to
This case has been approved. On June 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.

Congratulations !!!
You have any news about your name check , when it was aproved ???

Anyway you pass the biggest problem !!!
Enjoy the freedom !!!

ghebauer

No idea. I had an earlier LUD in March, so I think it must have been done then.
Oh, and I received the Welcome Notices today.

So glad to see so many people with recent approval!!!

My online status changed today (06/28) to "A welcome notice was mailed on June 27th..." I am too eagerly waiting for further developments like approval notice and card.

Best wish to everyone!

My I-485 has been Approved!

Congratulations to everyone for your approvals.

After two days LUDs on our 485 with no message change, I've received the approval emails yesterday (06/28/2006) (5 per each family member, 3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS-CSSO).

======================================================================

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
======================================================================

I guess I should be waiting for the other emails: "Welcome Notice" and "Card was Ordered"??

BTW, anyone knows how long it takes to get the welcome notice emails? Should I also expect the card order email (On xxx xyx, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card….), and the welcome notice emails as well? (On xxyy xxyy, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case.
)????

Will I be receiving an Approval one page letter in mail? Or the welcome notice in mail? (What is a welcome notice?)

Thanks for sharing the info, as I'm gonna be traveling out of the country in two weeks time, and wanna make sure I'll get the cards….
Any suggestions how to expedite otherwise?

Best wishes to all others waiting for approvals. I hope you all get your approval very soon!!!

Rambi .

No !

No, that's the Golden Ticket for the Wonka Chocolate Factory !
Just kidding. Congrats ! Enjoy it.
umeshunni said:

----

Current Status:

Had two LUDs one on 06/26/2006 no message change, and another one on 06/27/2006 no message change.

I got the approval email yesterday 06/28/2006. I also see another LUD today with no message change, wonder what this is about?

Rambi.

allaboutgc said:
Rambi,

When did your LUD happen and when did you get the approval email? Thanks!