Approved!

Sh_Ad

Registered Users (C)
Finally got the magic emails. Approved!

However the message for me & my spouse says - On April 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

But he message for my son says - This case has been approved. On April 21, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Do you know why the difference. When will my son's card be ordered.

All the very best to all of you.

Congratulations Sh_Ad...enjoy your freedom. BTW can you please let us know if you ever applied for AC21? If you did than when did you applied for it ? Was their any notices (receipt notice..LUDs.etc) from INS regarding this? If you did not applied for AC21 - than 5 years later when you would go for your citizenship than how do you plan to go resolve the issue of "not staying with your GC sponsorer after getting you GC"? Please suggest with any insight - as it will be very useful to many others who might intend to do the same..

Thanks

I have the same situation, cards received for my wife & myself but my son's (2 yrd old) LUD still says application approved, no mention of card even being ordered yet. it has been 2 weeks since we got our cards. I am wondering if USCIS realize that he does not need biometrics & have put him in a pending file. If I do not see any LUD changes this week I will call the VSC.

GC4DESIEB1 said:
I have the same situation, cards received for my wife & myself but my son's (2 yrd old) LUD still says application approved, no mention of card even being ordered yet. it has been 2 weeks since we got our cards. I am wondering if USCIS realize that he does not need biometrics & have put him in a pending file. If I do not see any LUD changes this week I will call the VSC.

Please post what you find. I will also update this thread.

Thanks
Sh_Ad

got a LUD yesterday for my son that card has been ordered. hopefully we will receive his card next week. his approval date was April 11 & card ordered date: april 25.

Thank you so much GC4DESIEB1 for the information. I called VSC today & they told me that his picture has been sent for scanning & only after that is done, the card will be ordered. I asked how long will it take & he said he doesn't know as there are thousands sent for scanning.

Thanks
Sh_Ad