Approved!!!

Texaswala

Registered Users (C)
Friends: I wanted to share with all of you that I got my magic emails yesterday. My Green Card is approved. This brings an end to a long over 4 year journey, which was stuck in the Name Check process for over 2 years!

I want to thank all the people on this forum who have been a really great source of information and support! I wish all of the remaining folks a very speedy approval.

Good luck to everyone! There is a light at the end of tunnel. Just keep your hopes and spirits high!!!

Best regards,
Texaswala

Here are my details:
PD: March 2002 (India)
Labor Approved July 2003
I-140 approved in Jan 2004 for EB3 Category.
Re-filed I-140 under EB2 and got approved Jan 2006 (I have Masters and my LC needed a Masters)
Stuck in Name Check for 2 years and 3 months (I had posted a separate thread on my experience with Name Check)
485 Approval: April 2006 (FINALLY)

Hearty congratulations....

Hearty congratulations. Can you tell what message you recieved from USCIS email?

Approval message

Guys: Thanks for your best wishes! My PD became current in April 2006. (My PD is March 2002).

Here's the message I received:"On April 5, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Hope this helps!