Approved!!!

nrsesh

Registered Users (C)
This morning at 6.15 am received the email saying on 5th we approved and ordered your new cards. Both primary and beneficiary have been approved. Just thought to share with every one. Submitted Tax return for 2005 on 4/5 and the same day approved. Aslo did Another FP on March 14th code 2 and went horrible as the security guy treated almost all the people very very rudely and mad for no reason. Any way it is done.

Update on 485 approval

This evening received 4 emails stating they have mailed the 485 approval notice both primary and spouse. I was expecting the email on mailing of the card. LUD changed on 4/8 and today 4/10.

Usually how long they will take to mail the actual card? would appreciate comments.

Thanks

Congrats... It took exactly one week for me to receive the card after the approval email. You should be receiving your card by 12th.. worst case by this Friday ;) .

Heres what happened to my case

Approval email: 3rd april, 2006
Approval Notice received: 6th april
Card mailed email : 6th April
Card Received: 10th April

Congrats

Congrats....... In my case, I got the approval email (actually it says, we completed cards...) on 7th Friday at noon. There was no LUD earlier sinse we did the code 2 FP 2 weeks ago, and we noticed a LUD on 8th saturday and we recd our cards along with approval notices yesterday on 10th Monday.

So you will get your cards quickly :)

Surprised to see our cards in the mail this morning at 9.10am. I did not receive the email for mailing the cards also have not received the notice approval letter as per y'days email.

As far as name check is concerned, i did not do anything extra.

I have not received the approval notice by mail till this date. How important is this? and will this cause any trouble in in the long run if I dont ever receive this? Has anybody landed in this type of situation?

Though it says if 30 days have passed to call and to verify the mailing address. I did receive my Cards by mail properly. It is only 5 days passed since I received the email saying the approval notice has been mailed.

Would appreciate any comment.
Thanks

The reason I am trying to understand is because of my employer. He is not believing that my 485 has been approved and he wants copy of the approval notice not the card. I am thinking if I give copy of the card is it safe with this kind of rude and exploiting employer.

Even if I give the copy of the card can he do any harm to me and spouse because he has history of hurting employees particularly from foreign country. Considering this I thought I should give him the copy of the approval notice and shut him up once and for all.

What is that you all think.

Why do you need to give a copy?

Why do you need to give a copy either approval notice or card? You dont need to prove him anything that your case is approved.

And with the copy of your card, he not do anything.

Congratulations

nrsesh,

Copy of GC is enough as a proof of employment authorization and that should be the only concern for the employer .

Also where did you go for your code 2 FP?

I-485 approval & RE-fingerprinting

Hi nrsesh,
perhaps you could answer my question. I am EB-2/VSC PD Aug 2002 (thus affected by retrogression). Our file was transferred to Boston district office & thereon to the satelite office in Manchester, NH.
We were interviewed back in Dec 2005, and were told by the officer who interviewed us that our file was all complete & all we needed to do was wait for the Priority dates to become current & our application for 485/AOS would be approved right-away.
when the PD's for May were published, we were hoping for approval in May.
BUT as USCIS is so fond of messing up with people's plans & hopes, we recieved a fingerprint retake notice (we had the original fingerprints taken in Nov 2004 & subsequent name checks & all crap FBI/CIA & so forth are all done)

NOw this "RE-fingerprint" thing we are fearful will complicate the process. But seems like you had gone through the same thing yet got 485/AOS approved within a few weeks, could you please provide details as to if the re-fingerprinting trigerred another whole plethora of name checks & so forth or if that was just a formality?
we would appreciate if you could send me a PM on this.

Regards

Vikas

nrsesh said:
This morning at 6.15 am received the email saying on 5th we approved and ordered your new cards. Both primary and beneficiary have been approved. Just thought to share with every one. Submitted Tax return for 2005 on 4/5 and the same day approved. Aslo did Another FP on March 14th code 2 and went horrible as the security guy treated almost all the people very very rudely and mad for no reason. Any way it is done.

I asked over the phone an officer in VSC. He said this second FP code3, needed to process my GC, is not going to FBI again. It`s going straight to VSC.

Hi Vsaksena

our 2nd FP code 2 was a surprise to us. We had done code 3 last year April 1st, and got fooled by retrogression. Usually FP is valid for 15 months but in our case we did another FP on March 14, 06 even before expiration. But yes there was no name check and other checks were initiated. This was informed by the congressman's office. The only thing they asked was tax return for 2005.

You can imagine now how it can be in your situation. It varies from center to center. I think you can expect your approval next month. One thing in your case your FP is expired and hence they are asking your re- FP. Dont miss it just go through the process. I had horrible time at the FP office.

Did you do your FP code 3 in Nov 04? and now are they asking you to do code 3 or 2 or 1 ?

thanks

Re: - Refingerprinting & 485 approval

Hi nrsesh,
I have no clue if we did FP code 3 or 2 or 1 back in 2004, life was a lot simpler back then, we just went through the motions.....
when we went to interview Dec 2005 (5 months ago) we did take our tax returns for the last 3 yrs, would you suggest that we take this yr's too?
We will surely get our FPs done (schedld to be Apr 25th), would you suggest tht , once we get tht done, we would be "hopefully" getting approval on the AOS this coming May?
Thx though for your response.
Regards & Thx
Vikas

Hi VSaksena

Dont miss the FP on scheduled date and better to be there early say 15 minutes.

AS far as Tax return for the yr 2005, I think unless they ask through an RFE you cannot submit the return. Even if you submit under what control number and officer number you can file. So I strongly suggest to contact your attorney and find out if there is a way to submit without an RFE. Hope this answers. May be I am wrong. Mine was a different case. I did not had any interviews of that sort.

I am positive that you will get your approval in May. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks