Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colomb

Registered Users (C)
I just received 3 email notifications from CRIS that I was approved!

USCIS is really efficient and fast now, they just received my response of reuesting for aditional evidence on Monday, then the case status keeps updating on 03/27,28,29. The letter says that they already ordered a new card and I'll receive it as soon as it's available.

I hereby thank you all, brothers and sisters, for your kind help, concern and useful information provided. I sincerely hope that the people before my time line would get approved soon!

Colomb said:

USCIS is really efficient and fast now, they just received my response of reuesting for aditional evidence on Monday, then the case status keeps updating on 03/27,28,29. The letter says that they already ordered a new card and I'll receive it as soon as it's available.

I hereby thank you all, brothers and sisters, for your kind help, concern and useful information provided. I sincerely hope that the people before my time line would get approved soon!

Congratulations. That's a very good news.

congrats!!

damn what happened to my case?? LUD mar 24 till now they haven't done anything. i've no idea what the heck they are doing... :mad: :(

kelvin2088 said:
congrats!!

damn what happened to my case?? LUD mar 24 till now they haven't done anything. i've no idea what the heck they are doing... :mad: :(

U almost there. I'm sure it will be no more than another week.

i feel so bad...when they look up my case on Mar24, why couldn't they just do something. there's really no need for IO to wait and look up my case again in later day. i've no idea what the heck he/she was thinking. i'm really frustrated.

kelvin2088 said:
i feel so bad...when they look up my case on Mar24, why couldn't they just do something. there's really no need for IO to wait and look up my case again in later day. i've no idea what the heck he/she was thinking. i'm really frustrated.

I understand what u feel. Maybe an IO went on vacation for a week or got sick. I'm sure they don't have any reason to delay cases like that plus they don't want to. There are a lot more people in line.

Colomb said:

Congratulations Colomb.

Colomb said:

I hereby thank you all, brothers and sisters, for your kind help, concern and useful information provided. I sincerely hope that the people before my time line would get approved soon![/QUOTE

Congrats.Enjoy your new life.

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2003

Colomb said:

Congrats Colomb.

Colomb said:

Congratulations Colomb.

I just received the approval notice (I-797) today but no GC yet. Will NSC send an email notice or update the case status when they send out the GC?

Colomb said:
I just received the approval notice (I-797) today but no GC yet. Will NSC send an email notice or update the case status when they send out the GC?

Received that approval letter back in Feb 14th but no sign of plastic yet so far. Thinking what should I do at this point make an info pass or just wait for that 90 days time as the approval letter says. Man it's so frustrating!!!!
Atique.

Sorry to know your situation, but in my approval letter, they say that I should contact with them if I don't receive my GC within 3 weeks. I don't know why yours is 90 days.

Originally Posted by Colomb

U R RIGHT, VERY EFFICIENT WHEN THEY PUT EVERYTHING ON THE TOP SHELF AND WORK VERY SLOWLY ON THE REMAINS ASYLUM CASES.
THEY TAKE 5 OR MORE YEARS TO APPROVE CASES THAT COULD BE DONE IN 6 MONTHS. RIDICULOUS.

It's GREAT! I just received my GC today! 7 days after approval. The card is back dated one year correctly. Now I'm on my way to citizen, maybe only 3 years later, if the FAST CITIZENSHIP becomes law!