Approved!!!

one_of_u

Registered Users (C)
i was checking my case status this morning( which i stopped doing for a while cause i was tired of it) to my surprise here is what i found:

Receipt Number: LIN02121xxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 15, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

first of all i want to thank Allah( God the almighty) for he is the only one to whom come the last decision with his unlimited wisdom and kindnes, if he wanted to give u noone can stop him for doing so.

then, i wanted to share this good new first with all my brothers and sisters from this politcal asylum forum, because they deserve to know first.

give my warm thanks to all the members, especialy to one who have helped me and others with their advices, encouragements and care

give hope to all the poor soul that are still waiting for a good news which is on the way, just a matter of time!
my advice to them: PATIENCE AND PERSISTENCE IS THE KEY SUCCES TO EVERYTHING.
good luck to ya all !!!

may God bless you all and bless America and its good people!

one_of_u said:
i was checking my case status this morning( which i stopped doing for a while cause i was tired of it) to my surprise here is what i found:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 15, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

first of all i want to thank Allah( God the almighty) for he is the only one to whom come the last decision with his unlimited wisdom and kindnes, if he wanted to give u noone can stop him for doing so.

then, i wanted to share this good new first with all my brothers and sisters from this politcal asylum forum, because they deserve to know first.

give my warm thanks to all the members, especialy to one who have helped me and others with their advices, encouragements and care

give hope to all the poor soul that are still waiting for a good news which is on the way, just a matter of time!
good luck to ya all !!!

Congratulations! I am glad for you.
Did you resubmit medicals with RFI or just provided a note in case you had submitted medicals initially?

Thanks

Juxhin
ND: March 2002

Again Congratulations and enjoy your new status.
You don't need to answer my previous question becaus you had asnwered that question in another thread.

Thanks

Juxhin

juxhin said:
Again Congratulations and enjoy your new status.
You don't need to answer my previous question becaus you had asnwered that question in another thread.

Thanks

Juxhin

thank you juxhin. isn't life mysterious,, i couldn't believe my eyes this morning when i was reading my case status, you and cl asylee are the last person i spoke to, you both gave me good luck :p

Cl_Asylee said:
Congratulations. Where is the party?

thank you cl_asylee. i don't know yet about the party my friend, strangely i feel kind cold not too excited about this approval. i don't understand why? maybe because we have been through too much suffering for many years.

but whenever i throw that party you are very welcome here in san antonio texas. if you decide to come down here my house is yours and let's beggin the party :D

one_of_u said:
thank you cl_asylee. i don't know yet about the party my friend, strangely i feel kind cold not too excited about this approval. i don't understand why? maybe because we have been through too much suffering for many years.

It is because you are not used to, but you will feel happier tomorrow

one_of_u said:
but whenever i throw that party you are very welcome here in san antonio texas. if you decide to come down here my house is yours and let's beggin the party :D

Thanks a lot.

Congrats !

Our 2002 waiting forum lost another member... but Happy for you, buddy.. Please do come back often !

Did your spouse, children also get approved ( Support you all submitted 485 the same time ) ?

InfoSeek

One-of-U:

Where did you take your InfoSeek appointment - Mequite or Dallas ?

Did you select " You have a question about your case " or
" You wish to speak to an immigration officer." ?

How long did you wait before being called ?

Thank you.

one_of_u said:

Current Status:

good luck to ya all !!!

Congratulations...from Paris.I'm so glad to hear good news like this just behind me.Enjoy it.

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

one_of_u said:

Current Status:

good luck to ya all !!!

Congratulations one_of_u

Enjoy your new life.

Good luck to others.

cadel said:
Congratulations...from Paris.I'm so glad to hear good news like this just behind me.Enjoy it.

RD Aug 22,2001
Approved Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005

thanks cadel!
finalement apres la tempete c'est le beaux temps!
amuse toi bien. je te souhaite de tres bon vacances avec ton frere.

GrassRoot said:
One-of-U:

Where did you take your InfoSeek appointment - Mequite or Dallas ?

Did you select " You have a question about your case " or
" You wish to speak to an immigration officer." ?

How long did you wait before being called ?

Thank you.

thanks grassrout!
the infopass appointment i did it with the local office here in san antonio texas. i did select the option " i want to speak to an immigration officer"
when you get there show them the copy you printed online so you don't have to first wait online.
while waiting to be called, it took me about 45 mn to be seen.
good luck to you.

thank you everyone!
you made my day today. thanks a bunch

i would say a priere to all of you waiting, especialy the nd 1999, 2000, 2001,2002 who are still waiting, i hope you all will be receiving a good news anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator: