Approved

To Mr. Green

You were right, approval came right after we replied the RFE. It's just faster than I thought it would be!!
Good luck on your interview! ;)

email inquiry

At CSC, there is Mr. williams to whom one can write emails about case status. I wonder if any such person available at NSC?

Same question?

bhakum said:
At CSC, there is Mr. williams to whom one can write emails about case status. I wonder if any such person available at NSC?

I was just thinking about creating a thread for this question, but you did ask. I am also waiting for the reply from other folks.

sea98121 said:
You were right, approval came right after we replied the RFE. It's just faster than I thought it would be!!
Good luck on your interview! ;)

Congratulations! Are you and your wife from a Middle Eastern country? It is great that you cleared the FBI Name check this quickly!

Mr. Green said:
Congratulations! Are you and your wife from a Middle Eastern country? It is great that you cleared the FBI Name check this quickly!

I am not from Middle Eastern country. Does it matter how long you have been in the US? I have been here for 12 years. Just wondering. :confused:

Thanks everyone!! GOOD LUCK!!

I've been here for 12 years also :D I think it is now clear why you cleared your FBI name check so fast! It helps not to be from a middle eastern country :D

Enjoy your freedom! I hope this is the begining of a more happy relaxed life for you :)

pwd2005 said:
Congratulations, sea98121!
What kind of RFE did you have for your I485?

Two things -
1) Family registry;
2) Explain why I worked unauthorized more than 3 years.

Number 2 was their mistake, they missed my first H-1B approval somehow. The attorney wrote up a letter and attached the approval notice again.

approval time after rfe response received by USCIS.

sea98121 said:
Two things -
1) Family registry;
2) Explain why I worked unauthorized more than 3 years.

Number 2 was their mistake, they missed my first H-1B approval somehow. The attorney wrote up a letter and attached the approval notice again.

sea98121,

I also got the rfe (for spouse 485 about the marraige) and responded immediately. How long it took for the approval after USCIS received your response to rfe? They received my response to rfe today. Hope i will get the approval for both sometime very very soon.
thanks

bhakum said:
sea98121,

I also got the rfe (for spouse 485 about the marraige) and responded immediately. How long it took for the approval after USCIS received your response to rfe? They received my response to rfe today. Hope i will get the approval for both sometime very very soon.
thanks

I recemved the approval letter about one week after the RFE was received. Good luck to you!

from FP to decision on I-485 ?

Here is my details. Based on your experience, when could I expect decision on I-485 ? I am not from a retrogressed country.

EB2 PD - Jul 19, 2005:
LC AD - Oct 26, 2005 :)
NSC
I-140: RD - Nov 21, 2005, AD - Jan 31, 2006 :)
I-131: RD - Nov 21, 2005, AD - Dec 20, 2005 :)
I-765: RD - Nov 21, 2005, AD - Dec 21, 2005 :)
I-485: RD - Nov 21, 2005, FP Date - 3/21/2006 Spouse FP Date - 2/11/2006
AD - ??