EB2-NIW at TSC (Russia)
I-140 Nov 03
I-485 Mar 04
I-140 approved Feb 05
I-485 approved yesterday (09Feb06)

Filed a case status check a few days ago - maybe it pushed things forward a bit

Shrek

congrats!
Another one got approved. Guys keep your fingers cross. It's just a matter of time :)

Congrats

Call me Shrek said:
Yee-haw! Just got the Emails!

Case details:
EB2-NIW at TSC (Russia)
I-140 Nov 03
I-485 Mar 04
I-140 approved Feb 05
I-485 approved yesterday (09Feb06)

Shrek
Congrats, way to go.....good to see that people are getting approved. What did the e-mail say? Did they say they are sending the card or notice?

thanks
HK.

It says "a notice", so I guess I am looking at Code 3 and passport stamping. Will update when I see a physical letter

Case status filing

First of all, Congratulations!

I would like to know how you "filed a case status check". I would appreciate if you could tell me the details about the filing. Thanks!

Freemann - if 60 days elapsed since RFE, you call CSR number, listen through the recorded message and when rep comes online, he'll take your info and start a status check. Your lawyer can do it through his channels as well.

Shrek

Oh, and interesting bit I found the other day: http://www.hooyou.com/news/news012706rfe.htm I wonder, does it mean that delays of over 60 days are actionable in terms of mandamus?

Last edited by a moderator:
case staus check

Call me Shrek said:
Yee-haw! Just got the Emails!

Shrek

Congratulations!
Please share how did you file a "case staus check"?

Call me Shrek said:
Freemann - if 60 days elapsed since RFE, you call CSR number, listen through the recorded message and when rep comes online, he'll take your info and start a status check. Your lawyer can do it through his channels as well.

Shrek

Oh, and interesting bit I found the other day: http://www.hooyou.com/news/news012706rfe.htm I wonder, does it mean that delays of over 60 days are actionable in terms of mandamus?

acutally my lawyer did nothing, but lies, turn a deaf ear and rip me off... :mad:

It is not the first time I hear that if you called USCIS you could "push things". I wonder if I call them maybe the will send me a FP appointment (I-485 RD Nov. 8, 2005, I-140 approved in December 2005)? Any thoughts?
Or this rule applies only for cases in which there has been no action for more than 60 days after RFE response has been received?

Are they f*cking with me?

Just got a status update saying that on the 10th, a response to my request for info was mailed (previous message was that of approval on the 9th). So, I wonder, is it just the usual ineptness or just an extra bit of FUD injected in the process? Or, maybe - horrors of horror - there was no approval. Damn.

I called them also

After RFE (Nov 7) when I didn't see the LUD change, I called them up also, last week, after 60 days. USCIS rep told me that it sure looks like some action can be taken. So she took all info and told me that she'll forward it to TSC & if I don't hear anything, callem up again.

I asked if she could tell if my name check has been initiated/cleared. She didn't have an answer.

My LUD is still the same, but I received a letter stating that they are working on it and it may need further looking into...

I'll callem up after 60 days, you betcha!!