Approved

Asyle12

Registered Users (C)
Just received my approval letter by mail today.

Thank you much for this forum and good luck for you.

Asyle12
ND : 09/01
finger print: 07/04
Bio :8/26/5
Appoved : 10/12/5 ;)

Asyle12 said:

Asyle12

Congratulations !

When did you submit your I-693+ Supplemental - in your response to RFI or in your original 485 package ?

GrassRoot said:
Congratulations !

When did you submit your I-693+ Supplemental - in your response to RFI or in your original 485 package ?

I sent out the I-693 on July 2005

GrassRoot said:
You didn't send I-693 with your original 485 ?

It stated on the I-485 application, if you are an asylee and would like to adjust your status, you are not require to do medical (I-693).
Cause you don't know when they will adjust your status (me ? more than 4yrs). So I think they just wanted to make sure before they adjust the status we are healthy.

Congrats Asyle12.

Asyle12 said:

Asyle12

Congratulation !!!!!!!

Asyle12 said:
It stated on the I-485 application, if you are an asylee and would like to adjust your status, you are not require to do medical (I-693).
Cause you don't know when they will adjust your status (me ? more than 4yrs). So I think they just wanted to make sure before they adjust the status we are healthy.
First of all congratulation my friend. Your long waiting period has finally ended.
You are exactly right, it is clearly mentioned in the 485 form that for asylees we don't send our medical (I-693) at the time of application rather USCIS will inform you when to do that along with their list of approved doctors who are eligible to perform that test on your behalf. I don't get that. I see lot other asylees submits their I-485 with the medical test. That's wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody needs to read those instructions before they apply for any benefits
clearly. By doing so everybody can save a little time & effort.
Well, my RFI for medical & updated biography was submitted at March. Had my FP code 2 on July, FP code 1 finished last week. Now see what comes next. My asylum was granted on Dec 1999,applied for 485 on Dec 2000. It's going to be almost 5 yrs since I applied for 485 but still waiting.
Hopefully I'm close to get an approval letter & pretty soon I'll be able to say like you that I'm approved. Waiting for that to happen soon.
Once again congratulation & enjoy your freedom bro.

Who else in this forum got approval by using I-693 done three years ago ?

atique rahman said:
First of all congratulation my friend. Your long waiting period has finally ended.
You are exactly right, it is clearly mentioned in the 485 form that for asylees we don't send our medical (I-693) at the time of application rather USCIS will inform you when to do that along with their list of approved doctors who are eligible to perform that test on your behalf. I don't get that. I see lot other asylees submits their I-485 with the medical test. That's wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody needs to read those instructions before they apply for any benefits
clearly. By doing so everybody can save a little time & effort.
Well, my RFI for medical & updated biography was submitted at March. Had my FP code 2 on July, FP code 1 finished last week. Now see what comes next. My asylum was granted on Dec 1999,applied for 485 on Dec 2000. It's going to be almost 5 yrs since I applied for 485 but still waiting.
Hopefully I'm close to get an approval letter & pretty soon I'll be able to say like you that I'm approved. Waiting for that to happen soon.
Once again congratulation & enjoy your freedom bro.

I am sorry I did not read those words ( NO need for I-693 when filing Asylum-based 485 ). After reading your thread, I checked the instruction again ( with 485 version three years ago, before 911 ), and still could not find it...

Who else in this forum got approval by using I-693 done three years ago ( Which means you only submit a updated G-325A when RFI ) ???

GrassRoot said:
I am sorry I did not read those words ( NO need for I-693 when filing Asylum-based 485 ). After reading your thread, I checked the instruction again ( with 485 version three years ago, before 911 ), and still could not find it...

Who else in this forum got approval by using I-693 done three years ago ( Which means you only submit a updated G-325A when RFI ) ???

Hi Everyone.

I did send my I-693 done with I-485 in 2001. I had been approval in this month, so when I had received the RFI only thing I had update was my Biographic information and my attorney made a statement saying my medical was send with my original I-485. If you look the original RFI from uscis on the bottom it mention if you ready send your medical with your original I-485 you need to make a statement,
So for your question if anyone got approval .
Yes, I had been approval this month.

Good luck to everyone.

douls said:
Hi Everyone.

I did send my I-693 done with I-485 in 2001. I had been approval in this month, so when I had received the RFI only thing I had update was my Biographic information and my attorney made a statement saying my medical was send with my original I-485. If you look the original RFI from uscis on the bottom it mention if you ready send your medical with your original I-485 you need to make a statement,
So for your question if anyone got approval .
Yes, I had been approval this month.

Good luck to everyone.

Thank you, Douls. Now I am relieved. However I did not attach the original RFI Notice ( although TSC does not required that, NSC does ) sent back to TSC. So now my online has not changed although they should have received G-325A three weeks ago.

Thanks a bunch, my friend.

Read this instructions as 485 form

GrassRoot said:

Here u go my friend. Please read this 485 filing instruction. U'll find out asylees don't submit medical (I-693) with their application but wait till USCIS sends u the notice for to perform that before approving your case.

GrassRoot said:
Thank you, Douls. Now I am relieved. However I did not attach the original RFI Notice ( although TSC does not required that, NSC does ) sent back to TSC. So now my online has not changed although they should have received G-325A three weeks ago.

Thanks a bunch, my friend.

Hi GrassRoot
If you do not send the RFI original paper with your package that will delay your process however you might send back the RFI original document and explain to them you ready send your package without the RFI original and also I will recommend you send your respond by certified mail by return receipt so after that your online should be update.

Good luck.

Good luck to everyone.

douls said:
Hi GrassRoot
If you do not send the RFI original paper with your package that will delay your process however you might send back the RFI original document and explain to them you ready send your package without the RFI original and also I will recommend you send your respond by certified mail by return receipt so after that your online should be update.

Good luck.

Good luck to everyone.

Thank you for your advice, Douls and Atique. I am going to send the copy of Notice plus G-325A again. I just wait if they need me to do Medical again.