Approved

GrandBal

Registered Users (C)
Yes guys, this is my day, the day i am free. I got the long overdue email notice. I got my asylum in 1999, ND in 05/2000, FP in 05/2004, BIO on 08/13/05, and approved today on 08/16/05. It has been a long wait, full of frustration and perseverance. Guys, i want to thank each and everyone of you for the support and advice. It was helpful to know that there are other people out there going through the same ordeal as i was. For those whose applications are still pending, keep your heads up. I don't drink, but i will sip on an expensive red wine today. :) :) :) :)

GrandBal -

Congrats! Makes me very happy to see people getting approved. Enjoy your life as a PR.

GrandBal,
congratulations on being a PR. I hope the feeling to have it finally matches the anticipation of getting it. enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! again for your GC Grand. Did USCIS sent you e-mail notification that they Mail your GC? Or you just get GC by mail without Email Notification?
Good Luck to everyone.

To Mentos,
The only email that i got was the one stating that i had been approved and that the notificatation had been mailed to me.
To PM,
Yes the GC is backdated to 04/2004.
Thank you again for the wishes. Your turns are right around the corners.

Congratualtion,

GrandBal on your approval,

I have a question for everybody, if anybody can help me.

Got approval in June 05, Letter say will get GC or Bio letter within 60 Days, 60 days passed, received nothing from USCIS, Called Customer service, lady says she will putup an enquiry, wait to hear in next 30 days if got no reply call again and will put another enquiry.

I don't know how many enquires I have to put to get GC.

Any help or wayout is appriciated

Thanks in advance